Thread Closed 
Ally[Approved] Gameplay Obstructure/Toxicity
Offenders in-game name: gogo40000BC

Your GUID / Name in-game (optional):  ally

Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): No date in specific, just by searching his user on logs it will be enough since it's an everyday thing (July 29 5:35 pm est / 31 july 3:00 PM EST - 2024 if still need at least 1 date)

Their Crime: Brutally delaying the game when stuff doesnt go his way or if a teammate doesnt listen to him, at the same time as he trash talks and insults every person possible, fortunately I was never insulted by him but I can tell it's quite disturbing since it's a daily routine for him and I dont think you can make everyone in the server mute him so it's just better to punish him for the sake of EU commander players which totally not appreciate this type of behavior. Especially as theres usually no active admins when these scenarios take place so they're free to do anything without getting told anything, besides the rant of players ingame.

Evidence: I haven't clipped this week really but just by checking logs it shoulnd't be too difficult to find what im talking about as it happens very often and most of players could probably vouch I'm not wrong. People say it's bacon Alt, truth or not even if it's another player they should be punished regardless as it's damages the gameplay and enjoyment of it.

Took some screenshots to have at least some reference of the case

Thanks for reading

Ally

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Gameplay Obstructure/Toxicity - by Ally - 07-31-2024, 08:34 PM
RE: Gameplay Obstructure/Toxicity - by Enzo - 07-31-2024, 10:59 PM
RE: Gameplay Obstructure/Toxicity - by Coco - 08-01-2024, 03:36 AM
RE: Gameplay Obstructure/Toxicity - by Coco - 08-02-2024, 06:22 PM
RE: Gameplay Obstructure/Toxicity - by Coco - 08-04-2024, 03:54 PM
RE: Gameplay Obstructure/Toxicity - by Thundgil - 08-05-2024, 09:40 PM
RE: Gameplay Obstructure/Toxicity - by Thundgil - 09-01-2024, 05:41 AM