Cherry_SwitchbladeGG_WOW goes afk on purpose because he was mad
Offenders in-game name: WOW_GG
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional):1622513
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): between 4:12 and 4:30 GMT 16/10/24
Their Crime:

He and I were having a disagreement about his deployment of miltia early in the round and he got mad and said he was going afk on purpose to spite me. We already had 1 afk and had managed to overcome that and win round 1 so now team would have 2 afk out of 6 teammates for round 2. he marched his bots over to spawn with other afk and left them there for the entire round until and stayed afk till we had lost. we still almost managed to win in spite of having 2 afk's. When round 3 began he deployed, then returned to spawn and I asked if he was going afk again and he said i needed to write an essay saying why i shouldn't use the R word. he did end up participating after a short time.

I said mean things to him and we had a disagreement but his actions effected the whole server and wasted everyones time for an entire round. His actions were detrimental to the standards of the CB server. Goin afk because you disagree with someones opinion and are butt hurt from being called a name I think should be unacceptable. 
Evidence: video of him and player named Daddy who was afk for 3 rounds. 

https://youtu.be/qQezyfWJQlk

screenshot of him saying he was going afk on purpose because he was mad

Messages In This Thread
GG_WOW goes afk on purpose because he was mad - by Cherry_Switchblade - 10-16-2024, 12:46 PM