Genford[Rejected] Unban
firstly, you need to remove it better in order to understand you, and secondly, LOOK at the statistics of my bans. Yes, I expected that I would not write anything I wanted to and did not write anymore. Did they ban me for the N word? Was the first ban because of politics? You start to get confused in sentences. Further, I do not demand an unban anywhere, although a fair investigation of my request.THEY ARE DID NOT BE punished for aggresive on Russians, and I, reciprocating, but already about Ukrainians, yes. What am I worse than them? Because they didn't have bans from two years ago? LUL. I will appeal again and again and so on ad infinitum, because my ban is absolutely illogical and bans permanently for words in the chat, this is not normal. It would be nice to get a mute for months, but give the opportunity to play. On average now 40-50 people? The game is dying and you, because of my response to a political provocation, do not allow me to finish the last days of the DLC. Reconsider your decision, be more prudent.

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Genford - 11-29-2022, 09:51 AM
RE: Unban - by Napoleon - 11-30-2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Unban - by Genford - 12-02-2022, 05:49 PM
RE: Unban - by Napoleon - 12-03-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: Unban - by Genford - 12-03-2022, 01:34 PM