Thread Closed 
Coco[Rejected] Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto
I appeal to Leo, Hippies and all the other juvenile anarchist trolls.A policeman cannot be either a snitch or a red-feathered one, he is obliged to warn, identify and detain offenders, stand guard over the Law.You know too little about me.Well, since you started talking about my political views here, they just can't be different, but about you, I can say that you don't really think that way, what are you shouting about, this is a kind of sarcastic trolling. For 2-3 years of communication with you, you have said many times that you hate your the state, the president.Hypocrite, sort yourself out.I just told you about the group's intention to discredit me by using statements similar to mine, BUT BROUGHT TO THE POINT OF ABSURDITY.And it all started when I kicked you off my friends list.Hippies can only be regretted, the dude has completely exhausted himself that he may have persuaded 3 anarchist friends to shake the situation.Against this background of his talk about the conspiracy, it looks quite comical.This is a classic way to blame what you do yourself.
                                     Coco Shrapnel

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto - by Coco - 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
RE: Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto - by Coco - 05-07-2023, 11:50 AM