Thread Closed 
Coco[Rejected] Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I turned out to be some kind of coward, but he said that he was an ardent ultra-right fighter, I could swear, eh, I had to take a screenshot, then I was stupid.And now he's blatantly lying, for some reason afraid of it, but if it's not bad, then why deny it?And he writes I'm not right in the head, God, how tired of these switchmen.
If I don't want to communicate with him and silently delete him from the steam, then I am attacked, I am a psycho and he spams around and everywhere how bad I am, even got into this request, although it's not his dog's business.Do you understand? Who actually has something wrong with his head.
Generation of switchmen.They can't think of anything themselves, they just flip it the other way around like children, "you're a fool, no, you're a fool yourself!"
It's not even interesting to argue and it's not scary, I mean they can't say or do anything that throws you on the shoulder blades.

(Let me remind you what he did after I kicked him out of the friends list: he wrote me an angry letter where he writes that I'm crazy, kicked him for no reason, that everyone hates me for a reason, the Hippy is right, blah blah blah.Then he sends spam in reputations, gets into a complaint about Leo, writes to a Hippy, what a good fellow he is, improves his reputation,Hippy does the same, although before that he called him a jerk and was added to friends after the Hippy's ban scandal, laughed at him.Easy to change shoes, right, Hippy?I know,you did it same and you should like it. All this is only because someone kicked him from steam, where it inexplicably got to, almost by accident.This is so that you understand who is crazy here).
                                     Coco Shrapnel

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto - by Coco - 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
RE: Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto - by Coco - 07-05-2023, 01:40 AM