Thread Closed 
Coco[Rejected] Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto
We are the switchmen? Oh yeah? You start insulting me or someone you don't like just when I/he/she has joined the game or shown himself at the forum. When you get the answer you carry on insulting and threaten with the ban request. You say bullshit when you try to show yourself as kind of angel wearing white garments and armed sword of justice. You charged Emperor in "licking asses" recently. Whats wrong with you at all? Yesterday you started calling me a faggot and a vlasovite to provoke me to answer you. The bigger part of all the insults at the Minisiege takes its origins from you. You say bullshit and don't even see you always do same things you charged them. Seems like you just forget what you said 5 min ago. Or all you release from your mouth doesn't consider as the insults? You are the fool who denies even take a look at sheself. Is that you call the switch? You'd better please your own switch and fuck off the people.

Yeah yeah not even interesting to argue p. 5

And of course you did not wait yesterday to make me angry enough to start answering you in the meantime you prepared your finger hanging over the keyboard button to take screenshots. You join the game only for this reason. Making the game process so annoying to force people leaving. You know what? I'm fed up with this. And as you can see I really don't care if I got banned. But it would be nice if someone finally took away your new toy that is called minisiege ban requests. It's nice when someone ignores your stupid threats. I would never allow it happened silently. The irony is I was that guy who persuaded you to join the site for a long time. "There are cool skin rewards" I said "You can try it if you want. Its pretty easy" I said. Oh God how I did wrong. I had to guess how you will use it. You spoil all the things you touch.
Leo

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto - by Coco - 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
RE: Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto - by Leo - 07-05-2023, 05:55 AM