Thread Closed 
.303 Marksman[Closed] LCPLOBRIEN Unban request
Tis been months now since I have laid eyes upon the beauty that is minisiege , long do I pray to the heathen gods of old to stride the hero's path of miniseige , long do I yearn to taste the enemies blood on my swords , alas will I ever  grace the battlefield of minisiege again ? Hi that was just me trying to emulate your example of an apology the actual apology starts now , ok I know I have been banned 8 times and I was very silly for doing that but if given 1 last chance I shall not do anything wrong and if let back in and I was to do something wrong you have my complete and unwavering support to perma ban me to high hell and never let me back in , EVER , I say that cause I know I will be on best behavior 100% of the time if let back in , also it has been a few months and I am on a 8 year old laptop and my gaming options are not vast and tropical paradise is getting a little old , and yeah I will be on best behavior at all times if let back in and you can lock me out and throw away the key if I do the bad things, also ivcky2 said it was ok to post a new request  , thankyou for your time and  considerations

Messages In This Thread
LCPLOBRIEN Unban request - by .303 Marksman - 01-14-2020, 05:06 PM
RE: LCPLOBRIEN Unban request - by Medayas - 01-14-2020, 11:25 PM