Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, time to break the TRUTH of this case down, and expose all the lies that have been posted in this thread.

CHAPTER 1: "Introduction"

Prepare for a lengthy post, as I delve into the plethora of lies, delusions and manipulations spun by Napoleon and Marth in this thread. Frankly, I struggle to find adequate words beyond "disgusting" and "disgraceful" to encapsulate the sheer magnitude of their deceit. Their audacious attempt to besmirch my reputation is not only vile and distasteful but also disrespectful to the admins tasked with handling this case. By wasting their time and resorting to blatant lies without providing any substantial evidence, they essentially insult the intelligence and competence of the moderation team.

They do this by having their strategy hinge on the assumption that the admins lack any set of basic critical thinking skills and will blindly accept their baseless accusations. It's a brazen move that reflects poorly on their own intellect. I REFUSE to let such slander go unchallenged.

What's truly astonishing is their apparent belief that they can peddle such blatant falsehoods with impunity, as if the admins overseeing this case possess the cognitive faculties of pigeons. If I were an admin, I'd find their insinuations deeply insulting. Their modus operandi? Fabricate unfounded accusations against me, devoid of any concrete evidence, and expect them to be swallowed whole in an attempt to subvert and manipulate the forum for their own gain.

But fear not, for I am here to meticulously dismantle each and every one of their baseless claims, leaving no room for doubt or misinterpretation. To counter this slanderous onslaught I will unravel their web of lies and expose the truth for all to see.

Despite the verbosity of their claims, a careful examination reveals their deceptive tactics and lack of substance.
Let the deconstruction commence.

CHAPTER 2 - "THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE"

First of all i will just give a quick, simple overview of what is actually THE TRUTH going on here:

I acknowledge my active participation in chat and occasional confrontations, which, while spirited, do not breach any rules. Many players, including Supereagle1 and Ronnie on this thread and many more, attest to the character and value I bring to the chat

Now, where do Marth and Napoleon fit into this equation? They find me bothersome and take issue with my argumentative tendencies, especially because i frequently outclass them intellectually when it comes to historical topics, and they therefor find me annoying for exposing their ignorance. So, what's their next move? Well, if they were two rational adults with functioning frontal lobes, they'd simply choose to ignore me and abstain from engaging in conflicts. But alas, that's not the route they opt for. What's their solution? Instead of acknowledging that I haven't violated any rules—since lively debate is not prohibited—they resort to fabricating falsehoods in a feeble attempt to silence me.

Their approach is rife with manipulative tactics, albeit poorly executed. Their manipulation tactics, rooted in lies and omissions, are evident throughout their posts. They accuse me of wrongdoing without providing specific evidence, relying instead on vague statements and misrepresentations. I will expose each falsehood and contextualize their claims within the actual events.

CHAPTER 3 - "Lying By Omission - The compulsive liars favorite tactic"

Let's delve into the deceptive art of "lying by omission" — a favored strategy among sociopaths and manipulators alike. After wading through the onslaught of claims from Napoleon and Marth it becomes abundantly clear that a staggering 99% of their feeble assertions conveniently fall into this category of "Lying by omission" And let's not forget, they're not exactly flooding us with concrete evidence. Nope, instead, it's all vague insinuations like "He's extremist, racist, homophob, we have no screenshots, just check logs."

Get ready for a shocker: amidst all the chaos of their psychotic ramblings, they only manage to scrape together ONE screenshot as proof. But here's the kicker: this feeble attempt at substantiation crumbles upon scrutiny—it doesn't even proof any rules broken, all it does is it highlights their own hypocrisy.

Let that sink in, admins. I'll say it again for emphasis: In their chaotic tirades, Marth and Napoleon have mustered up just ONE solitary screenshot—a feeble attempt at best. Take a moment to digest how utterly pathetic that is.

With their flimsy house of cards laid bare, it's time to dissect their claims, revealing the truth they've tried so hard to hide. Let's tear apart their fabrications with the undeniable evidence. I just have to go through their claims and give the full context WHICH CAN BE CONFIRMED BY SIMPLY READING THE LOGS.

Quote:Their Crime: As you can see I've putted "mute request" and not "ban request", you could think, well you can mute a player, yeah but if someone types with the O letter, you can't mute them and this person does this on purpose. Said person is a very harmful, offensive and unfriendly player. He harasses many players including Billy, Shekss, Marth, PISS_Pot_Pete and myself (even Hohenstein and countless others in the past). The reasons of why he does this are unknown but he can trashtalk to anyone at any time, he never shuts up and he have double standards (he say to be against racism but then say that Marth's country, Hungary is a degenerate backwards country) he say he hate degenerates and then he randomly say that he fucked someone's mom.

So here we have the initial barrage of accusations, filled with vague references and random names thrown in for effect. Sure, I've had my spats with Billy, Marth, and Hohenstein in the past (ages ago, mind you and let's not forget about Napoleon's little tiff with Hohenstein. If you delve into the logs on that fateful day, you'll see Napoleon openly admitting his disdain for Hohenstein. So, talk about hypocrisy, right?), but Shekss and Piss_Pot? They're just tossed in there with no real context. I might have exchanged a couple of words with them on that particular day, but harassment? Please, check the logs and see for yourselves. I heavily implore the admins to read through the logs and confirm this. But of course Napoleon is also well aware of this, he just thought that he could be real clever "I have to add as many names as possible, so it seems more extreme than it is."

Quote:(he say to be against racism but then say that Marth's country, Hungary is a degenerate backwards country)

With regards to the comments about Marths Home Country, this is a perfect example of "Lying by ommission" that i outlined earlier. This is going to be the common theme throughout all of their false claims about me, so pay attention to this.  Context is key here. The context for that remark was an intellectual historical debate where we were discussing the geopolitcal situation of WW2. Now as you may be awhere Hungary's history in that era is... well, let's just say it's not a shining example of moral integrity. As well as that Hungary was a very loyal ally of Adolf Hitlers Third Reich and very enthustiastically and willingly participated in the Holocaust and Genocide on the eastern front. This is the context i was refering to when i said "Degenerate".

But of course Napoleon LIES BY OMISSION and conveniently omits these crucial details, painting a distorted picture as if I arbitrarily launched an unprovoked assault on poor innocent Marth and started insulting his country out of nowhere. It should of course be noted that Marth was vehemently defending Hungary's questionable actions during World War 2, and even insulted my country of Denmark by bragging about how quickly it was invaded (Another example of hypocrisy) as despicable as that is in it of itself, that is not really the main point.

This pattern will basically repeat itself throughout the rest of their claims, they will make a baseless accusation and completly lie about the context, and what their own roles were in prompting my responses. This is what ONCE AGAIN we call "LYING BY OMISSION" ladies and gentlemen.

CHAPTER 4 "Hypocrites and liars - a filfthy cocktail"

Along with the lying by emission, there is another very important cornerstone in exposing the insanity of these two people. And that is HYPOCRISY. That is to say they dont actually have any princples or problems with the thing they accuse me of "Racism, Extremism", which i am completly innocent of. Because they are BOTH RACIST AND EXTREMISTS THEMSELVES. Yes you heard that right. Allow me to illuminate the twisted hypocrisy lurking within the depths of Napoleon and Marth's depraved cesspools of minds. Now unlike these two liars i am ACTUALLY gonna provide evidence to my claims.

Let's begin with Napoleon, shall we? Prepare yourself for a glimpse into the dark abyss of his diluted psyche, where racism festers like a malignant tumor. I present to you a WARNING, for what follows is a nauseating display of his true colors:

Quote:11:39:03 - [Thomas_Shelby] idk any admin sorry, i only know theyre fgts xd

11:43:44 - [Thomas_Shelby] uzunpipi, lol come here on evenings, everyone insult turks arent u used to it? XD

11:54:30 - [Thomas_Shelby] uzunpipi, do u know smth? i laughed when i saw brenton tarrant shooting muslims (muslims triggered) lmao

11:55:13 - [Thomas_Shelby] hahahhaha sdmin want to ban me for that? XD ban that guy called muhammad jihad not me xd

11:55:46 - [Thomas_Shelby] kys turk goatfucker

11:57:31 - [Thomas_Shelby] admins are morons

11:58:14 - [Thomas_Shelby] hahahah rammy put  a ramrod in ur ass and stfu

12:04:32 - [Thomas_Shelby] my job is arresting goatfuckers

12:05:40 - [Thomas_Shelby] uzun stop calling people bro were not bro's of goatuckers m8

12:11:19 - [Thomas_Shelby] #johnsobieski for president he will purge all goatfuckers

It should be noted that "Thomas_Shelby" is Napoleon in this context, this can be confirmed by simply going to his profile and watching previous posts he has been involved in.

As I sit here crafting this exposé, I am overcome with a profound sense of disgust and revulsion upon encountering the utterly reprehensible remarks uttered by Napoleon. I must confess, I had to pause, overcome with a sickening sensation gnawing at the pit of my stomach. The vile FILTH spewing from his mouth leaves me at a loss for words. How can one man harbor such venomous hatred? This man is an evil racist who has nothing but hate in his heart. It sickens me to my core.

Let's be clear: Napoleon's words are not merely distasteful; they are outright repugnant and disgusting. His racist diatribe lays bare the depths of his depravity. I dare say, the very air seems tainted by the poison of his bigotry. It boggles the mind that such a wretched individual is permitted to roam freely within this server.

Now, you may wonder, why is this relevant? Allow me to elucidate. It serves as irrefutable evidence that Napoleon's purported concern for combating racism and extremism is nothing but a facade.

As outlined in the introduction, he is grasping at straws, desperately scouring the depths of depravity in a futile attempt to smear my name and silence me by having me muted.

In conclusion, Napoleon's hypocrisy knows no bounds. His feigned outrage at "Racism" serves only to expose the festering rot within his own soul. He is a blight upon this community, a malignant presence that must be confronted and condemned at every turn.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: Here is a link to the post I am talking about; I want people to read this because it is very important in establishing the psychotic mind of this man:

https://nwpublic.eu/thread-726.html

Basically the link i provided above is an old request where Napoleon wants to get unmuted for his behaviour. Notice that he tries to claim that he is sorry for his behaviour and that he regrets it.

Quote: I'm really sorry for being rude and all

BUT THEN NOTICE WHAT HAPPENDS WHEN THE ADMIN REJECTS HIS REQUEST:

Quote:You're a bunch of nerds spending all day on that cancerous, boring and repetitive server. youre really pathetic. and im wasting my time. You know what? youre not worthy of talking to me, youre just a islamic lover, you probably live in a shithole and have islamic neighbours so you like em and support them. Really be ashamed of yourself you and all others cunts helping and defending rotten islam, you make me throw up, ban me, reject me i dont give a fuck. you would do me a favour , ure probably a little kid, grow up some balls bethrezen or how tf youre called

Notice how this sociopath charlatan IMMEDIATLY SHEDS HIS FACADE AND GOES MASK OFF and reveals his true nature and goes back to his EXTREME ISLAMOPHOBIA. as soon as he gets rejected. He was not sorry at all, his apology was nothing but a ruse to squirm his way out of punishment like a litte rat and resume his odious crusade of spreading hatred and bigotry throughout the server.

Now, I can already anticipate Napoleon's feeble defense: "THAT IS A 2 YEAR OLD POST, IT IS NOT RELEVANT" Oh, spare me the excuses, little buddy. it is completly relevant in establishing what kind of disturbed human being you really are. it's a window into the twisted psyche of a mentally ill individual like yourself. Let's get one thing straight: by dusting off this old gem, I'm not just airing dirty laundry. No, I'm exposing the rotten core of Napoleon's character. See, it's not about the age of the post—it's about the undeniable truth it reveals. When Napoleon doesn't get his way, he drops the façade and unleashes his vile hateful rants. That's not remorse; it's manipulation at its finest.

So, admins, take note: Napoleon's playbook is full of lies and deceit. Unlike the baseless accusations he hurls at me, this old post is hard evidence of his true colors. He's not just a liar—he's a pathological one. And let's not forget his cozy membership in the racist club. That is to say everything Napoleon says in this mute request against me, can basically be ignored, since he is now proven to be a clinical compulsive liar AND A RACIST.

Before we proceed to dismantle Marth in the same manner, let's marinate in the undeniable truth about Napoleon's character: he's a prolific manipulator who will stop at nothing to achieve his twisted goals. His apologies are as shallow as a puddle in the desert, evaporating the moment he doesn't get his way.

HERE IT IS, ONCE AGAIN:

Quote:[Thomas_Shelby] idk any admin sorry, i only know theyre fgts xd

11:43:44 - [Thomas_Shelby] uzunpipi, lol come here on evenings, everyone insult turks arent u used to it? XD

11:54:30 - [Thomas_Shelby] uzunpipi, do u know smth? i laughed when i saw brenton tarrant shooting muslims (muslims triggered) lmao

11:55:13 - [Thomas_Shelby] hahahhaha sdmin want to ban me for that? XD ban that guy called muhammad jihad not me xd

11:55:46 - [Thomas_Shelby] kys turk goatfucker

11:57:31 - [Thomas_Shelby] admins are morons

11:58:14 - [Thomas_Shelby] hahahah rammy put  a ramrod in ur ass and stfu

12:04:32 - [Thomas_Shelby] my job is arresting goatfuckers

12:05:40 - [Thomas_Shelby] uzun stop calling people bro were not bro's of goatuckers m8

12:11:19 - [Thomas_Shelby] #johnsobieski for president he will purge all goatfuckers

You're a bunch of nerds spending all day on that cancerous, boring and repetitive server. youre really pathetic. and im wasting my time. You know what? youre not worthy of talking to me, youre just a islamic lover, you probably live in a shithole and have islamic neighbours so you like em and support them. Really be ashamed of yourself you and all others cunts helping and defending rotten islam, you make me throw up, ban me, reject me i dont give a fuck. you would do me a favour , ure probably a little kid, grow up some balls bethrezen or how tf youre called

CHAPTER 5: "The Hungarian Hypocrite"

As I've conclusively demonstrated with Napoleon, the same damning case applies to Marth. He doesnt actually believe in what he is accusing me of, that is to say racism or sexual harrasment, since he openly enganges in these acts himself. Marth routinely tells people on the server to "kill themselves" in a derogatory manner, which is deeply troubling behavior. This can be confirmed by numerous players. Truly a disgusting thing to say to other people. Along with that he is a confirmed racist, yet he pretends to be concerned about racism and extremism, yet he himself has engaged in racist and extremist behavior. Let's take a look at one of many of Marth's remarks i managed to capture on camera. unlike Marth and Napoleon, i am ACTUALLY going to provide RELEVANT screenshots. See the screenshots provided below.

Marth Hatred and Racism towards a minority group
https://imgur.com/dDDiKlM

Marth Sexism and body shaming:
https://imgur.com/ZlOGSIN

These statements are vile and repulsive, and they clearly demonstrate Marth's racist, extremist and body shaming views. Just as was the case with Napoleon. It's clear that Marth's supposed concern is nothing but a facade to hide his own bigotry. These statements are not only deeply offensive but also dangerous. They promote hate and violence against marginalized groups and should not be tolerated in any community.

In conclusion, Marth, just like Napoleon are hypocrites and liars who pretend to be concerned about racism and extremism while engaging in racist and extremist behavior themselves. Their actions speak louder than words, and it's clear that they are not sincere in their supposed beliefs. They are simply using accusations of racism and extremism as a weapon to attack and silence those they disagree with, namely myself. It's time to expose them for the frauds they are and hold them accountable for their hateful rhetoric.

CHAPTER 6: "Blitz round of debunking"

I could probably spend an entire novel debunking all of the lies both Napoleon and Marth have posted throughout this thread (Once again with no screenshots or specific quotes, just vague claims), but here we go.

Firstly, let's shine a spotlight on Napoleon's gaslighting tactics. Pay attention to Ronnie and Supereagle1, who dared to voice opinions contrary to Napoleon's. As soon as they did, he pounced like a rabid dog, attempting to twist their words and gaslight them into submission and claiming that their impression of me is wrong. Irony, anyone? he is accusing me of being argumentative, huh?

Alright onto the lightning round:

Quote:Exactly. Kaiser is going on and on again and denying everything even if logs will show everything, today from 17:20 to 18:15 PM he's acting in a toxic and annoying way, blaming others for his misconduct. I would ask admins to investigate asap please

I really want people to try and comprehend how meaningless this statement is? "He is acting toxic and blaming others for his misconduct"? What in the actual heck does that even mean? Once again i am getting a bit tired of having to repeat this; nothing exact here is claimed, no screenshots, no context, not even claiming im doing anything bannable?. Just utter gibberish. so this post can just be ignored. NEXT

Quote:I can't recall a single time when he wasn't randomly writing in caps insulting or trolling someone and He have an obvious obsession in picking fights all the time, the chat is basically him being toxic and few else.

Once again, at this point it might as well just consitute spamming the forum. This is getting tiresome. Another vague accusation without a shred of evidence. he is just repeating the same baseless vague nonsense and nothing substantative. just a genereic "He is toxic," he says, with no screenshots or specifics to back it up. And the claim about constant caps? A blatant lie. Check the logs, folks. i dont spam constant caps. So, once again, this entry amounts to nothing but hot air. NEXT.

Quote:He does in fact call people names and blame them for things that he does HIMSELF all the time.

As I read this statement, I couldn't help but burst out laughing. The amusing irony of this quote, given what I exposed in Chapter 4, is truly remarkable. He epitomizes the textbook definition of a hypocrite. NEXT.

Quote:once we were having a chat and we were chilling and then he starts to randomly call me nazi

Once again lying by omission. what this lunatic is forgetting to add here is CONTEXT. The reason i called him a nazi was because he said "Hitler is based". Read the logs, go to the day that Napoleon reported in the initial post 01/11/2024, do a ctrl+F with the word  "Hitler" and you will see. Yet more proof that he is a racist and a liar. (Breaking the rules BTW)

Quote:I'll make a last example. I've once talked about using a Texture pack for NW, yeah he asked which it was what it changed and then Kaiser called me a noob and a cheater coz he convinced himself that it was a mod that made the game easier and I was cheating, when it literally only improved graphics and putted L'Aigle mod skins lol. Just smth to make you realize how he can pick any random topic and transform it into something that he will criticise you for no matter what

Alright, after trudging through about 10 posts, we finally stumble upon an actual concise and specific reference to something I've said. It's about time, isn't it? only took you 10 attempts.

As per usual, the Admins can look through the logs to ascertain the truth. Once again, Napoleon is employing the tactic of "lying by omission". What he conveniently neglects to mention is that the texture pack he's utilizing alters the musket crosshair to close all the way into becoming an accurate dot, pinpointing exactly where you're aiming. Quite ironically, this contravenes the rule outlined here:

Quote:Employing the use of exploits or hacks to better yourself over other players. E.g. Aim Hacks, auto blocks and exploiting a script for your own gains.

So once again a CONFIRMED lie by Napoleon. NEXT

Quote: mentioned in my first post that Kaiser's so-called "trolling" really often turns into harassment. Yesterday he was harassing players of Swedish origin while claiming that Danes are better (Arcadius and another player whose name escapes me). Another example, of which I have a screenshot of, is proof of his sexism, which is also considered discriminative in my opinion. He's a blatant homophobe as Sista_Rexy will confirm, uttering words such as these shown in the screenshot below:

https://imgur.com/a/w9AF7y0

Once again, this is an outright lie. I earnestly urge the admins to delve into the logs. The notion that I was "harassing Swedes" is a grossly dishonest interpretation of the situation. Hailing from Denmark myself, I engaged in some light-hearted banter with fellow Scandinavians. We exchanged jests like "Denmark will retake Skåne," while they teased Denmark for its swift surrender in World War II, lasting only 6 hours, and so forth. There was no harassment involved; it was simply good-natured banter, with both parties equally participating and enjoying the exchange.

This is yet another feeble attempt by Marth to desperately fabricate a narrative to justify muting me. According to Marth's warped definition, my mere interaction with anyone in the chat is considered "harassment" at this point.

With regards to the ONLY screenshot provided in this entire thread: that is not even sexism? Someone ought buy this man a dictionary. My comment merely expressed a political opinion regarding the modern gender culture debate, and it wasn't directed at anyone in particular. The general conversation in chat was about that topic. Once again notice Marth is very sneaky and decitful by cutting the screenshot to include only my qoute, because he doesnt want you to see the full context. People were agreeing with me. Once again here is a qoute from the server rules. About activities that are allowed:

Quote:Political discussions (As long as it doesn't derail into a racist / extremist discussion).

So once again i want everyone to realize how hilarious this is. THE ONLY SCREENSHOT PROVIDED is an example of me saying something that is EXPLICITLY stated is allowed in the rules. This just shows how complete of an incompetent manipulator Marth is.

Quote:He's a blatant homophobe as Sista_Rexy will confirm

To the contrary he will confirm the EXACT opposite: https://imgur.com/twJNcID

Do you not actually feel ashamed of yourself getting caught in this many lies?

Regarding the claim that I'm a "blatant homophobe," supposedly confirmed by Sista_Rexy, I must reiterate the obvious once more. There are no screenshots, actual quotes, or specific references provided to substantiate this accusation—just baseless lies. It's truly disheartening to see such deceitful tactics being employed. Anyone can inquire with Sista_Rexy, and they'll confirm that I haven't made any homophobic remarks. Our interactions consisted of casual "u gay" jokes exchanged back and forth, devoid of any malicious intent. Once again, the irony must be addressed that Marth himself demonstrates a blatant participation in the act of homophobia, as evidenced by his own actions. Contrary to his accusations, I am a staunch ally of the LGBTQ+ community, with nothing but love and support in my heart for individuals of all sexual orientations. Yet Marth's behavior belies his claims, as seen in this screenshot provided by Frost: [https://imgur.com/Goxth0R]. In it, Marth uses the "F-slur", demonstrating a clear lack of respect and empathy towards homosexual individuals. Furthermore, his numerous attempts to tell such individuals to "kill themselves" further highlight his hatred towards people of differing sexual orientations.

It's important to highlight such hypocrisy and double standards, especially when false accusations are being made. Marth's actions not only undermine the credibility of his claims but also perpetuate harmful attitudes towards marginalized communities. It's imperative for the administration to address these issues
Once again, Marth's repeated fabrications serve as yet another example of his manipulative and morally bankrupt character.

CHAPTER 7 - "A Freudian analysis"

It's immediately evident to anyone versed in Freudian psychoanalysis that Marth exhibits traits of either a raging sociopath or narcissist. His constant boasting and attempts to one-up others on the server, coupled with frequent rants about his superiority in gameplay and intelligence, are well-known among regular players. Moreover, he routinely harass people and tells them to kill themselves.

Even his conduct on this forum provides further evidence. The audacity with which he attempted to manipulate the server's administration for his own benefit speaks volumes about his narcissistic tendencies. In previous ban requests, he has demanded bans with an air of entitlement. he will use words like "I demand a ban!" how truly big must your ego be, to use such wording. Such behavior is textbook narcissism.

At this point, I've thoroughly exposed and HUMILIATED Marth and Napoleon by unraveling their web of lies. Frankly, experiencing such humiliation as they just have. would prompt most individuals to reassess their life choices. Should I feel anger toward them for spreading these falsehoods about me? They are evidently grappling with mental health issues, and as such, I find myself torn between frustration and sympathy. It's akin to witnessing someone afflicted with a neurological condition involuntarily lose control of their bodily functions, and peform a bowel movement all over themselves—you can't help but feel compassion for their plight. Such is the case with Marth and Napoleon; they are evidently grappling with insanity and mental health issues. Consequently, I can't help but feel sympathy for them, and I sincerely hope for their well-being in the future.

"But wait," you might interject, "Kaiser, this Chapter 7 amounts to ad hominem attacks. Such behavior is unacceptable." Yet, I disagree. These observations aren't intended as personal attacks but rather as pertinent insights into the characters of Marth and Napoleon. Understanding their nature is crucial for our community to safeguard against future instances of baseless reports like this one. I've UNDENIABLY proven that both Marth and Napoleon knowingly peddle lies and flout the rules, as they seek to have others punished unjustly.

As a humorous twist to this entire debacle, it's ironic that Marth and Napoleon should face the very punishments they advocate for others. Napoleon and Marth should actually be muted or banned ACCORDING TO THEMSELVES. Since I've established my innocence beyond doubt, and that they THEMSELVES commit the acts they accuse others of (Screenshots and specific quotes provided).  I of course dont expect the admins to do this, but at the very least i think a warning to Marth and Napoleon would be in place. Perhaps even a ban from the forums, if such a thing is possibly, since they OBJECTIVLY have been showed to manipulate the forums in order to try and ruin the experience of other players such as myself, merely based on their personal preferences.

In closing, I'll echo Marth's own words:
Quote:basically, then I believe that a player who has been PROVEN TO BE offensive, racist, extremist, sexist and discriminative towards multiple people and people groups on the server should suffer the same fate.

I couldn't agree more, Marth—except, of course, that this statement applies squarely to you. Unlike you, I've provided concrete evidence of your transgressions, backed by screenshots and specific quotes, while debunking all your and Napoleon's fabrications. Additionally, they should be reminded of the importance of integrity and honesty within the community, and further violations should result in more severe penalties, including potential permanent bans if their behavior persists.

It's crucial for the administration to maintain fairness and impartiality in handling such cases, ensuring that all players are treated with respect and that false accusations are swiftly addressed and rectified. This will uphold the integrity of the community and foster a positive and inclusive environment for all members.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours Truly,
TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by The Craft - 02-16-2024, 02:16 AM