Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
@Mahtipallo your reappearance in this discussion serves no purpose other than to spew meaningless remarks and petty jabs. You've already expressed your agreement with a "+1", so why return to add nothing but unproductive noise and petty jabs? It's utterly cowardly. Thus far i decided to spare Billy from exposing his lies,  but when he so sneakly tries to come back, so be it.

Quote:Which is very ironic as he likes to point out how this report is filled with nothing but lies and he is in the right.
I dont mean to be insultning and i know English isnt your first language, and you regularly struggle with it. But you clearly have no idea about the concept of "Irony". How is it ironic that i said "The report is filled with lies" and then after A MONTH from the initial report, Marth continued to pump lies into the request, i then decide "Alright this is getting out of hand, i need to actually go to the forum and expose the lies". Once again, your return seems to serve no purpose other than to sneak in meaningless jabs, much like a weasel. You dont even understand the current state of the conversation.

Let me provide an analogy: Suppose someone is falsely accused of theft. They deny the accusation and decide to defend themselves in court. In response, Billy would sit in the corner, saying, "Heheh, what a hypocrite. They claim the accusation of theft is a lie, yet they actually showed up to court. Must be a liar." It's a rather simplistic and unintelligent perspective.

I ask the admins going over this case to think: What productive discourse did this message add, that have not already been said?

Quote:Kaiser is a troll who gets his fun from creating imaginary debates and dragging people into them by baiting them. Despite what he tries to say, he has been caught multiple times just out of the blue saying something rude to someone to get their attention. He openly provokes people, insults them and then says how he fights for everyone’s rights.

The true IRONY lies in your blatant dishonesty. How do you not feel any sense of shame? You persistently attempt to bait me into debates by incessantly repeating that "Dumbass" remark as seen here: https://imgur.com/SfimUbf and mocking me whenever I'm online. Constantly you will say stuff like "Good shot" or "LOL" whenever someones kills me: like here: https://imgur.com/VcYe499 Notice in the screen that i had just joined the server and had not had "Toxic" interactions with Billy. Just a few days ago, you spent a solid five minutes kicking me into a corner while I was tabbed out. It's evident that you're desperately seeking my attention. Once again i will also note that Billy doesnt actually provide anything specific, after i have prooved the original claims to be lies. its just the same old "He is lying, source: trust me". You are even contradicting yourself: Have i toned down? or do i "Continue and its impossible to stop me from being toxic"?

https://imgur.com/FVZF9nu
As evident from the screenshots, you and Lessy incessantly bait me with remarks like "Kaiser is Such a Dumbass? Good or bad kind?" And even in the screenshot above, you randomly mention directing a sex movie about me. How peculiar, isn't it? Especially when you claim to have muted me and desperately try to avoid me. Quite curious, isn't it?

As frustrating as it is, I have to reiterate: I'm the only one who actually backs up anything I say with screenshots. The banter from you and Lessy isn't the issue; in fact, I find it rather amusing. The problem arises when I return the banter, and you feign outrage, running to the forum like a decitful coward to +1 a report.

Please cease wasting the admins' time. You have just utterly embarrassed yourself. They already have numerous relevant messages to review in this thread.

Yours Truly
TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by The Craft - 02-17-2024, 01:23 PM