Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
"refrain from employing sophistry and weasel words, and instead engage directly with my arguments by providing your own counterarguments."

Ohh, thank you for this tip, too bad that when me or anyone else do it and we don't agree with your narrative you write down entire paragraphs telling how we are supposedly lying, inventing nonsense, gas-lighting, having double standards and whatever. The problem isn't our arguments or showing facts, the problem is that you always pretend that we are wrong against all evidence simply because our debates aren't agreed upon nor appreciated by you. If someone came in your defense no matter what you would shower him with praise coz wow, someone actually agrees with me, but as long as someone have a different opinion than your's and doesn't step down and say "you're right" you are gonna rant forever except if you get muted, it's a waste of time to even reply, you keep calling people names, even on here, the best thing to do with you is to completely ignore your provocations.

I never said all muslims must be shot. You probably dreamed it last night, no evidence, never happened in the logs nor anywhere else, you are projecting.  Heavy racist insults? Where and when?? Ohh, my 2 years old posts?
I don't go creating dramas on purpose nor I enjoy picking fights with certain people whenever i'm on, something that you're a master at.
Again, your only evidence on me are quotes from my 2 years old posts on here, my "Hitler is based" where I admitted it was a joke and nothing else. Wow, congrats. Give me a break now, you are embarassing yourself in front of everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I - 02-17-2024, 01:28 PM