Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
Heavens above! Calm down buddy. You are litterally seething with rage. It wasnt my intention to get you this upset.

Quote:In conclusion, I can already predict that your next response will follow the same pattern as your previous ones. You will continue to sidestep the points I've raised here, where I've irrefutably exposed your contradictions, and you will likely resort to your usual arsenal of buzzwords. "You are a racist, you sugarcoat, you invent context, you are very toxic."

I'm beginning to wonder if I should venture into the fortune-telling business. Predicting your dimwitted ramblings is becoming laughably easy at this point.

This message from you is utterly nonsensical and detached from reality. It's as if you're experiencing another one of your schizophrenic manic episodes. Despite thoroughly dismantling every argument you've presented thus far, you continue to persist, leading me to believe you relish in the humiliation.

As predicted, you've failed to address any of the specific claims I've made, likely because you know you can't refute them. I even outlined exactly what you needed to do to prove me wrong, yet you've chosen to ignore it completely. Ironically, everything you've accused me of in this message applies more aptly to yourself. Anyone who has read this thread will see through your baseless accusations.

Your entire response is nothing but an embarrassment to yourself. You're grasping at straws in a futile attempt to salvage what little remains of your dignity.

Quote: you write down entire paragraphs telling how we are supposedly lying
...Right... You mean... like how a defense is supposed to be done?... Once again, let's revisit the thief analogy from the previous post: imagine I am accused in court, and I start presenting my defense. "WHY ARE YOU DOING PARAGRAPHS ABOUT HOW YOU ARE NOT GUILTY?" you would then insanely burst out. Yet that is sort of the point? Jesus Christ, why do I even attempt to get through to you?

Quote: is that you always pretend that we are wrong against all evidence
Once more, you're blithely typing out these assertions without a moment's thought. "All evidence" – are you referring to the nonexistent evidence you've failed to provide even a shred of? For the umpteenth time, I stand alone in presenting evidence. YOU YOURSELF HAVE LITERALLY ADMITTED TO MY ASSERTIONS. Accusations of homophobia were refuted by the very person targeted. This isn't about "Opinion" or "Agreements"; it's pure fact. You claimed there was no context to the Nazi remark, YET YOU ADMITTED THERE WAS. Understand that these are FACTS, not OPINIONS. You're essentially saying, "I don't care about facts." At this juncture, it feels like arguing with someone who denies reality altogether. It's utterly futile. Kudos for recognizing that your only recourse for redemption at this point is to delve into nihilistic, meaningless, and unknowable truths.

Quote:If someone came in your defense no matter what you would shower him with praise coz wow, someone actually agrees with me, but as long as someone have a different opinion than your's and doesn't step down and say "you're right" you are gonna rant forever

The sheer absurdity of this statement is beyond comprehension. Are you unaware that the messages in this thread are saved? Do you not realize that anyone can go back and review them? YOU are the one who has engaged with EVERYONE who didn't support your mute request. Three individuals have come to my defense, stating that I shouldn't be muted. The moment Ronnie, Supereagle, and Rexy voiced their opinions, you IMMEDIATELY began arguing with them, insisting they were wrong – a stark contrast to my response. I did not engage with them at all. Did I shower them with "praise" for supporting my stance? No. It's baffling how you can type out such blatant falsehoods without grasping the glaringly obvious truth evident to anyone who reads this thread.

Your incessant need to continue responding epitomizes this. The proper procedure for a case like this is simple: you post your initial mute request, present your evidence, I respond with my side of the story, and that's it. Other individuals can then express their opinion with a single -1 or +1, leaving the decision to the admins. However, your insatiable desire for attention and conflict leads you to engage in pointless arguments with anyone who disagrees with you. What's most baffling is that you're not even engaging in meaningful debate – you simply assert, "I'm right, you're wrong," without any further explanation.

Quote:I don't go creating dramas on purpose
I'll remind the audience this entire circus was started by you. So yeah you do.

Quote:no evidence, never happened in the logs nor anywhere else, you are projecting.  Heavy racist insults? Where and when?? Ohh, my 2 years old posts?

Funny how you all of a sudden care about providing actual evidenc. You know the thing you utterly and incompetently have failed to do yourself.

Quote:I never said all muslims must be shot. You probably dreamed it last night, no evidence, never happened in the logs nor anywhere else, you are projecting.  Heavy racist insults? Where and when?? Ohh, my 2 years old posts?

Once again it is actually just pathethic that you pretend to deny this. But any regular player knows the truth so it doesnt matter. And again.. again.. again.. no evidence of me being racist have actually been provided.

Quote:Again, your only evidence on me are quotes from my 2 years old posts on here, my "Hitler is based" where I admitted it was a joke and nothing else. Wow, congrats. Give me a break now, you are embarassing yourself in front of everyone.

...Prepare yourself for a revelation: I've already elucidated this thrice over to your dense skull. For heaven's sake, desist from inundating this thread with your redundant drivel that's been debunked time and again. Can you please try and explain what part of this is oh so difficult for you to understand?

Allow me to indulge you in a specific inquiry, in the faint hope that it penetrates the thick fog clouding your mind: What semblance of a point do you believe you're making when you claim that: "I was joking when I said Hitler was based"? Ponder that for a moment. How does that alter the essence of the original assertion? The crux of the matter is that you alleged I labeled you a Nazi without context, and I've unequivocally proven otherwise. Whether that "context" was "a joke" or not is inconsequential. I could just as effortlessly retort, "Well then, by your logic, my calling you a Nazi was also just a joke." And thus, we spiral back into the abyss of absurdity. It's as though I'm addressing a toddler, or and adult with equal comprehension.

Ill echo the words of my last conslusion: In conclusion, I can already predict that your next response will follow the same pattern as your previous ones. You will continue to sidestep the points I've raised here, where I've irrefutably exposed your contradictions, and you will likely resort to your usual arsenal of buzzwords.

So please, either cease this incessant spamming of the thread or actually address my claims.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by The Craft - 02-17-2024, 02:53 PM