Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
A swift addition, if I may:

https://imgur.com/a/DhkG5fc

A provided screenshot reveals yet another deception by Billy. The excuse offered:
Quote:As the server forces us to listen to trolls and misbehaving people (O-chat), we have to resort to mute requests on a global scale.
proved to be yet another falsehood. As evidenced above, the pretext for desiring my muting due to O-chat malfunction was simply a ruse. He harbors no genuine concern for such technicalities; his true motive lies in personal vendettas, as I outlined in my response to Billy in post number #28. The sheer audacity with which he returned to append yet another addition to this thread a month after his initial deceit is truly staggering, especially after all the lies had been debunked, culminating in nothing but his own humiliation. The administrators made a highly professional decision in rejecting Billy's admin request, given the near-certain chaos that would ensue from entrusting rule enforcement to such a dishonest individual,

Naturally, having irrefutably debunked the myriad of lies perpetuated by Napoleon, Marth, and Billy, I trust the admins will expeditiously bring closure to this thread and contemplate appropriate sanctions against Napoleon, Billy, and Marth for their VERIFIED deceit and exploitation of the forum's "Ban-Request" feature.

Yours Truly,
TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by The Craft - 02-18-2024, 04:27 PM