Thread Closed 
Isaac[Closed] 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks
You were pmed about the warning, it was explained to you, I see no further reason to comment on it because it's done.

Perhaps you don't see the drama in the discord because you are the drama in the discord, it's a constant annoyance that has been tolerated for too long. You've received more warnings than most other people on the discord before we've gotten rid of them, you've already been muted twice, it's more forgiveness then other people have gotten and yet you still cause trouble.

The mute ingame stands. It was against our chat rules, you did it constantly, and you aren't being singled out, in our mute list there are people muted for similar things all the time. The fact that you bragged about it in our discord shows you don't care about our rules and so why should we tolerate you being able to talk on our server.

I would've thought when Quick let you back into the Community you would've started to change your ways but that's clearly impossible and trying to make you see reason doesn't seem to be worth the effort.

So, let this be considered a final warning and a final explanation. No one is abusing you, we are enforcing our discord and in-game rules to the letter, to the contrary to how you think, you've been tolerated far more then others and it's time to bring that to an end. Get it together, stop causing drama, behave or I'm reversing Quicks decision, you will be perma banned from NWP and all our servers and discord.

Messages In This Thread
2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Isaac - 07-01-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Bethrezen - 07-02-2020, 02:15 PM
RE: 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Gretel - 07-02-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Isaac - 07-02-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Montgomery - 07-02-2020, 08:44 PM