Thread Closed 
Isaac[Closed] Admin complaint - sam
So the doxxing yet again was about pres tinder pic which I have never posted in any discord. and the name being used for rez well that's a thing I forget about I'm used to calling him by his real name which means I'm not on purposefully doxxing him so the warning that was given out was still invalid. you still not pointed out that I was not spoken to about it until I made a report on sam about this issue. UNtil to you can show me that I posted pres pics then this warning is the most fucking BULLSHIT warning I have ever had handed to me on minisiege.  This image below is to prove that your warning is still also invalid because as rez as started here he didn't want me to be handed any warning because he knows I do it on accident yet you now pass this through as me doxxing someone because sam's warning was false and you need to now find something else to make it valid warning. 

[Image: MZwFFa6.png]

I'm posting complaints because I'm fed up of being fucked and annoyed by an admin on your team don't you think me making a complaint on the same guy 5 TIMES means I'm wanting something done or sorted out. Yet you come to me thinking I'm spamming and trolling with every complaint. the same with my maps suggestions yes I might call them shit and what not but my suggestions and bugs are all still meaning they need fixing. Yet again you still thought I was trolling and trying to meme all them. I don't quite think you understand me as much as you think you do.

"skimmed over like most complaints anyway. But I guess; here's some things"  see this comment is why you're a fucking knobhead gretel. you can't take anything seriously because it's me as you commented about us having fun. if you knew me like you say you knew me then you would know that I don't troll if I'm making the same complaint about the same guy over and over again.

You yet again also have no clue what happened in nrp, yes you might have heard little he said she said but you have and will never know what really happened. I don't understand how nrp is anything related to this server but I guess it must have since all your admins have brought it up. Do they have some sort of control of you around there finger-like all the other servers that joined them and failed? This is some strange thing happing.

The ban from discord to prevent drama wtf are you on about as I said above the time I was there all I did was talk yes I joined at the start and pinged monty and made fun of sam because quite frank he obv has a problem two reports in one day about your "senior admin" and you say I have issues.  please show me proof on where I joined the discord to find out why foxxnami was banned or whatnot the only time I would join is if I was either needed to speak to you before joining back to the 1stEB discord or for sam being an utter fucking retard and abusing me.

Sam handling the complaint is not him putting his reasons, him putting his reasons would mean he left the post open for me to comment on but rather than doing that he spread so much bs then locked the post to not let me comment and say that I was banned by the same guy I made a complaint on is quite a strange thing for an admin who "never abuses". I would have not cared if he didn't lock the post and then say that he banned me from the community because quite frank he should have never touched the complaint and only commented. Nor should he have never banned me from the discord because I didn't do anything inside I left the complaint for him to comment and the head admin to comment. I never once mentioned about it in the discord nor did i ping sam or anyone else to go answer it.

I don't give a flying fuck what you and I did this is out of anything we did together if you can't see that sam is obv way out of order then you have a serious problem with me also your sick I'm sick of coming into siege to try and enjoy my time with foxxnami and rez or anyone from the 1stEB and your little "SAM BUDDY" can't keep out of it. he tries to bait me in chat or any way ingame and the discord with his stupid comments about me or something along with them lines. yet I'm the one always in the wrong because he's the O MIGHTY SENIOR ADMIN.

Messages In This Thread
Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by ~Sam - 09-07-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Loifas - 09-07-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Gretel - 09-07-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Gretel - 09-08-2020, 08:47 AM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-08-2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Bethrezen - 09-08-2020, 03:25 PM