JcanVybez[Closed] Complaint against Sam
Dear Black_Lives_Matter/Pro_Traveler,

I am inviting other admins to jump in on the discussion. In the meanwhile this short statement will do in conveying my own reflection on the situation. Polls are launched and get accepted by the hundreds  every week. I'm not sure why two polls started by me, ten minutes apart, inspired you to write a personal complaint. It seems to me this could've been avoided. As in filing a complaint against me will not prevent other players from polling their favorite maps shortly before custom map 6 (the cav map).

There were respectively ~130 people on the server at that time. I could not divide my attention between the spam rich chat and playing all the time. Something you might recognize from your time as admin. I relied on the polls to convey the player's wishes. We can hardly suppress polled maps being played during 1 map of the rotation, as we don't have the technical means to do that. It was not a special event, as you can tell we only played one round. It was suggested by a player by the way.

My final advice to you would be to keep on the lookout for cavalry styled M&B: WB - NW maps on the forums. So you might see them get accepted under a majority vote when you poll them.
I will certainly not stop looking.

Yours sincerely,
Sam

Messages In This Thread
Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-07-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-07-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Montgomery - 09-07-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Gretel - 09-07-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by ~Sam - 09-08-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-08-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Gretel - 09-08-2020, 05:05 PM