JcanVybez[Closed] Complaint against Sam
I have addressed that I have no issue with polls being launched by players, however I have noticed that you do wait for custom map 6 to launch polls for special events, this happened twice before. There is a difference between a player poll, and a poll assisted by an admin with admin messages. Again, my issue is not with polling in general, just with the timing of your special events (which I fully support).

It is interesting that you state a player requested the event, then state that you cannot divide your attention and therefore could not have seen all the questions and complaints. I know how quickly this type of thing can devolve into trying to attack the character of the opposing parties. I would like to avoid this and focus on the solution/clarification.

Ultimately, I think a discussion should be had regarding special events and custom map 6. I would also appreciate it if the outcome of that discussion/decision/guidline could be stated in a reply here. In retrospect, I think this is the fastest way to resolve this and eliminates the need to look through the chat since both parties would be clear on the matter moving forward.

P.S- Sam, any perceived wrongs are forgiven on my end. I understand this may change our interactions in game slightly but I'm confident we'll both remain civil.

Messages In This Thread
Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-07-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-07-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Montgomery - 09-07-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Gretel - 09-07-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by ~Sam - 09-08-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-08-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Gretel - 09-08-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-08-2020, 11:29 PM