JcanVybez[Closed] Complaint against Sam
A few mitigating factors will be placed in the future to avoid any confusion in regards to this, these will follow the following outlines:

1) A poll will be placed to gather if players want to do so. This will probably take form of a custom poll asking if players have the desire to do the said "event" or not. This is already in place, but will be further cemented it should be done.
2) If the poll fails; the event will not go fourth. If it passes, the senior admin will force poll the map he desires to be played next to cater to the event.
3) Ontop of this, the cav map will be force polled back into the rotation by the senior admin so it is played again after. Be it, I personally do not mind if the cav map is skipped - I mean it's been here for years now - but to the players desires it will be placed back in. 

The scripts should currently support this, but I honestly can't remember in what way they add to the rotation after a force poll. It should play the cav map again, but anyhow the senior admin will check with /maps to see the list of maps, If it isn't there it will be added back in.

There was measures in place before, when admins could manually change maps, but this has changed now that polls add to the list and still continue the rotation itself. I think it's if you poll a map before the cav map, it will / should play that map polled then proceed with the cav map regardles. Force polls may change this, I'm not sure. I will have to test that. But anyway I digress; Sam isn't at fault given the guidelines there, as it was no longer necessary to allow cm6 specifically to play anymore in the guide. It must have been the way the map was put on that made the map skip, so this will be found out and we'll make sure any rotation map that is coming up after, is added back in after the event map is played. So either way, the map is played and not skipped to avoid anyone being annoyed their favourite map may have been skipped. This counts to all rotation maps, not just cm6.

Messages In This Thread
Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-07-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-07-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Montgomery - 09-07-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Gretel - 09-07-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by ~Sam - 09-08-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-08-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by Gretel - 09-08-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Complaint against Sam - by JcanVybez - 09-08-2020, 11:29 PM