Medic04Admin Complaint- Bluemoon
Alright, so I looked at what you said, the logs, and I then asked Acker and Bluemoon for what they saw during this.

As I understand this (Feel free to reply and correct me if something I'm saying is incorrect, as I said above, since kicks aren't recorded in the logs, all I can do is ask others for what they saw) MK was trolling the arty, he was then slain by Acker, what appears to happen next is that MK runs over to the arty again and you start kicking him BEFORE he can actually do anything to troll the arty again.

We've always operated on a policy that you can't teamhit/kick people if they are trolling you or others, in our view, it's still rule breaking and the most likely outcome is that both people are punished for it.

From the logs, we can see that both Acker and Bluemoon are aware of what's happening but MK had already recieved the punishment for his trolling, and you started kicking him before he could do it again. Thus, based on what information I have, I have to come to the conclusion that the slay, given to you by Bluemoon, was legitmate because you started kicking MK multiple times.

What I would have advised you to do in this situation is rather simply nothing, at least 2 admins were aware of the situation, the best thing for you to have done would've been to draw an admins attention so that once MK trolled again he could be temp banned right away.

This complaint will be considered unresolved for the time being so you can respond if you wish to say something or correct me, due to the situation of this complaint making getting all the facts rather difficult and relaying on the words of the people I've asked.

Messages In This Thread
Admin Complaint- Bluemoon - by Medic04 - 09-22-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: Admin Complaint- Bluemoon - by Montgomery - 09-22-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Admin Complaint- Bluemoon - by Medic04 - 09-23-2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Admin Complaint- Bluemoon - by Montgomery - 09-23-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Admin Complaint- Bluemoon - by Medic04 - 09-23-2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Admin Complaint- Bluemoon - by BlueMoon - 09-23-2020, 08:30 PM