CoffeeStainAddition to the rules
Trolling on EUC is a bit different from what I've seen on Minisiege so far. As you guys already said, it is not possible to define every single situation in a ruleset to provide a "troll-free" server. As an example, one of the main problems regarding trolls on EUC (which is not covered by any rule yet) is imo that players interfere with their own team by sitting at the spawn and killing nobody round after round (not being afk) until they're the last ones alive. Nevertheless, it's not possible for us to put those situations in a specific rule, but we can try to phrase it as transparent as possible giving examples for trolling and a clear instruction for admins. 
Therefore I'd suggest something similar to CoffeStains proposal adding the following aspects:

1. Any action (intentionally?) impeding the gameplay of other players or the team itself is considered as trolling (e.g. offensive language, delaying, may also include blocking arty, kicking/punching/trying to kill players or bots etc.).

2. How do admins deal with trolls? I think our regular "procedure" is fine for that. First of all the player has to be warned, then slain, kicked and eventually banned. Most of the times a warning or a slay is enough to get players back on the track. I don't think there will be a massive amount of players being perm banned for trolling on EUC, but a new rule would help us to act faster and to improve the gameplay quality for everyone. A perm ban is a last resort if the player continues to troll or has accumulated a "long history" of other punishments or rulebreaks.

Messages In This Thread
Addition to the rules - by CoffeeStain - 09-29-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Addition to the rules - by Bethrezen - 09-30-2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Addition to the rules - by smov - 09-30-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Addition to the rules - by CoffeeStain - 09-30-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Addition to the rules - by smov - 09-30-2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Addition to the rules - by CoffeeStain - 09-30-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Addition to the rules - by Bethrezen - 09-30-2020, 07:14 PM
RE: Addition to the rules - by CoffeeStain - 09-30-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Addition to the rules - by Rapez - 09-30-2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Addition to the rules - by Diamond63 - 10-22-2020, 07:24 AM