Zhan[Rejected] Unban request. Zhan-
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Zhan-
Your GUID (optional): 1626171 
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): about a week ago
Reason for your ban: Teamkilling with coctail
Write your apology: 
 I want to immediately apologize for my English langua. 
 I have been playing on this server for a very long time, maybe even since its opening. Some of the players think that the administration treats me better than them. But this is not the case. I have had misunderstandings for a long time with people like Gretel Loifas Hansel and Samuel. Initially, I was friends with them, and they are quite good guys. But it so happened that they have resentment towards me and dislike for my actions. I would like to apologize first of all to them. I have never had any misunderstandings or grievances with other administrators.

I don’t know why you think other administrators are doing me some favors. It never happened

As I understand it, Loifas was promoted. I want to congrac you, you have been in this post for a long time, deservedly

Once again, I want to apologize to those guys with whom I was friends 4-5 years ago, and then, due to some circumstances, we had misunderstandings

A month ago i was permament muted after Ophion ban request. I admit my guilt. All my apologies to this man, I brought him personally. We talked to him and solved all the problems. If he decides it is necessary, then he will unsubscribe himself here.

About the player I hit with a cocktail what caused the ban - NoAir. I've known this player for almost a year. We never had any problems with him, on the contrary, we played well as a team. He always plays attack like me. Secondly, he is from Turkey, and I know their language. Up to this point, we have always communicated well. I also wrote apologies to this player personally. We talked to them and we have no more problems. If he considers it necessary, then he will unsubscribe here

I understand that I have very little chance of unban. But if it is possible, then I ask you to give me chance. For my part, I promise to abide by the server rules. Excuse me again for my actions and for my English. Best regards!

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. Zhan- - by Zhan - 04-14-2021, 09:17 AM
RE: Unban request. Zhan- - by Zhan - 04-14-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: Unban request. Zhan- - by Loifas - 04-15-2021, 11:31 AM