Zhan[Rejected] Unban request. Zhan-
Hello Zhan,

Quote:I have had misunderstandings for a long time with people like Gretel Loifas

You reacted poorly when punished multiple times for breaking server rules. You then proceeded to act in an immature manner for the next years, insulting and ridiculing members of our team and other players that you didn't like in a different language. From what I remember, some of the things you've said could've been a mute-able offence. However, that caught up with your behaviour towards Ophion.

Quote:A month ago i was permament muted after Ophion ban request. I admit my guilt. All my apologies to this man, I brought him personally.
Quote:NoAir asked med to upload a screenshot of his words. cuz he cannot enter here by himself

I'm glad you were able to make up with Ophion after your unprovoked harassment of him and of the "accidental" team kill of NoAir. However, these "accidental" team kills happened too frequently after your mute for it to be an accident, in any matter they are not acceptable. Apologising to players that you did wrong to doesn't change the fact that you broke the rules in the first place and have shown to us that you haven't learned from your first ban nor mute.

You will remain permanently banned from Minisiege. You have had plenty of opportunities to learn from your previous permanent ban, mute and punishments but have not. I have been appalled by your chat behaviour and manipulations for years now and will not have it on our server again.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request. Zhan- - by Zhan - 04-14-2021, 09:17 AM
RE: Unban request. Zhan- - by Zhan - 04-14-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: Unban request. Zhan- - by Loifas - 04-15-2021, 11:31 AM