Alex02[Rejected] Unban
Exclamation 
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): 1stGLI_Rec_Alex02 
Your GUID (optional): what is it?
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): Yesterday night
Reason for your ban: wasting BPS and trolling 
Write your apology: Hello, I was banned for for wasting BPS when I wrote "Alex" with some planks on the floor, I did that because I saw someone who did that too before and so I wanted to do the same for waiting the next map and I wanted to ss this for me, I mean it was nice.  It's true that is unnessary but I don't understand why the first person who did that was not not slayed or at least warning but me yes why ? for me I can feel it like something of unfair.[Image: sad.png] And it was not the first time that I see it sadly...
for trolling, yes sometimes I was trolling, ok it was a mistake because the others can't enjoying the game but it's not like I was acking or smth like that and It's so rarely that I did that. I understand ur politics but It's a GAME[Image: exclamation.png]  I just want that u ask to u before slayed someone if it is really nesessary. Just try to be more flexible. Now I'm stres to wait ur answer and hope it will be positive for me, I hope that I will can still playing with my friends[Image: heart.png]  on this good server[Image: thumbsup.png]

I hope that u have a nice day.

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Alex02 - 04-18-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: Unban - by Karim - 04-18-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Unban - by Ben ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ - 04-18-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Unban - by Bethrezen - 06-12-2021, 07:22 PM