Sir Collins[Approved] Unban - Sir Collins
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Sir_Collins
Your GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): A couple years ago by now I believe certainly 1 Year plus.
Reason for your ban: Wasting build points as sapper for some reason I used to think it was funny even though I got very little out of it and sadly ruined the fun the many others in our small community. 
Write your apology:

I am sorry to the server admins and my fellow players of Miniseige as it is a great server that I have great memories of, and I genuinely regret my childish and selfish behavior that resulted me in receiving a perm ban at the time. I understand you may not wish to let me in again so I can only apologies and promise to not try and ruin the fun of others for my own gains.

I'm not sure if it is relevant but your other server EU_Commander I have played alot of over the years and used to enjoy chatting with the Admin Thundgil while playing, it was a while ago since we last spoke on discord if he remembers me, but back then and now in that server I have a clean record and play by the rules.

Kind Regards,

Ryan Collins

Messages In This Thread
Unban - Sir Collins - by Sir Collins - 05-08-2021, 10:33 PM
RE: Unban - Sir Collins - by Karim - 05-08-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Unban - Sir Collins - by Sir Collins - 05-09-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Unban - Sir Collins - by Karim - 05-09-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Unban - Sir Collins - by Sir Collins - 05-10-2021, 03:11 PM