Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Rejected] Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): Thomas_Shelby

Your GUID (optional): 1202354

Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): [b]14:34 PM - Tuesday 11/05/2021 (I have italian timezone so might be different from the UK one like 1 hour after).[/b]

Reason for your ban: Well, I got permanently muted by Xispas, the reason is more or less talking bad of turks. I'll explain better cos in this way i only look and sound like a racist. I have NOTHING against turkish people, but sadly, as many other say, (pretty much everyone) they always behave in a  poor way, many are trolls, break the rules, teamkill or spam the chat with turkish language. What happened yesterday was a misunderstanding and i think that admin Xispas (i got told he's new admin) well he treated me very harshly. It's completely true i offended that turkish guy but i only did that because he was blocking a friend of mine rocket, and also teamkilled him once. That guy name was John Sobieski Turkish Foe. So well I wasn't just being an ass and offending and discriminating races like many people do in native and other servers i was only saying that turkish people like to troll (check logs if you dont believe me, that turkish guy had 0 kills and literally passed all time trolling and offending. his name was uzunpipi, he was permanently muted too, because of his behaviour.) And lastly i also said most admins were useless because many times when trolling actions or things like that happen they dont do much. Ofc not everyone but some act that way.

Write your apology: I'm really sorry for being rude and all but that guy was so annoying and he was trolling a friend, so i acted in a  wrong way but i had my motivations. I was almost never slayed in minisiege, i always behaved myself in a perfect way, i dont remember having been  perm banned anytime, i have 6200 hours in warband, and i know every rule, i also played in roleplay mods like Persistent Kingdoms, so i know how to respect rules, also ive been admin in Iron europe persistent frontier and had my own server in NW. I'm not a troll nor a newbie. This time was just me being too salty but i apologise for that and i promise i wont do that again. Next time ill ignore him. I muted the turkish troll before being permanently muted and i was ignoring him until John kept going on to talk about that matter and i joined him. Once again sorry and i hope ill be given another chance

Messages In This Thread
Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I - 05-12-2021, 12:55 PM
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Ariva - 05-12-2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Bethrezen - 05-12-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Bethrezen - 05-14-2021, 07:27 PM