justice4johntruthwillwin[Rejected] Unmute, Unban... at this point IDK
Wink 
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): john_III_sobieski_turkfoe (permamute), justice4johntruthwillwin (ban)

Your GUID (optional):

Sorry but I do not know. I would also like to apologize for the estimated timestamps.

Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 

1:34pm-2:34pm (est - based on Shelby's timestamp) - 11/05/21 (mute), 5:00pm-6:00pm (est) - 13/05/21 (ban)

Explanation of permamute:

Initially, I thought I was permamuted for grieving and continuing a fued with Uzunpipi. Apparently, from what I can gather from Thomas Shelby's post, it was racism  Confused . 

First things first, Xispas was called over to the server over Uzunpipi teamkilling me and harassing me on the CAV open field siege map. This started with Uzunpipi as rifleman purposefully stopping to stand in the middle in front of two (arti) rocket launchers I was using simultaneously - I kicked him, he hit me, I hit back typing in chat, that he is trolling my arti. After us trading some blows I stopped and typed in chat for an admin to come end this. A guy from the other team was contacted to come over on a horse to kill him and he did with success. Even though an enemy combatant killed him, Uzunpipi could not let go and teamkilled me with me offering no resistance.

A couple minutes later Xispas arrived and said he cannot do anything because he was not here, just as Ununpipi continued teasing and heckling me trying to turn this whole situation around by claiming I am racist. Up to that point I did not do anything that would be considered racist. In later maps, me and Uzunpipi had a heated argument with him enflaming it on every turn. At that point , I said some said things about Turks that I am not proud of as he provoked me. This was his whole intention from the very beginning just as is mentioned in Thomas Shelby's post and just as I will explain later.

Deeper into the conversation, I also did say that I have nothing against Turks (I in fact went to University with liberal ones, made friends with them, and even dated a Turkish chick - I still stay in touch with her and help her out with English by remote means)

BUT I have deep and big problem with usually Erdogan-influenced ultra-nationalistic Turks that plague the server nowadays. I had many problems with them in the past on their server, and their Modus Operandi has always been to Troll, Kick, Abuse and Harass the player before accusing them of racism, which is always ridiculous. Not to mention them glorifying Ottoman conquests that constituted of killing, raping, pillaging, (creating child soldiers out of prisoners to further conquests) and castration... of harem guards. These trolls also tell other people to accept Islam every couple messages before they switch into bashing Christianity. 

The worst thing they always do is bring out the topic of the Armenian Genocide only to DENY it. At this is a very personal attack to me as my grandmother was an inmate in a Nazi Labor Camp during WW II, condemned to labor for her ethnicity - I always take denial of any genocide that happened VERY PERSONALLY. Do not bring out the racism question at me, I think I have an idea of what it is...  Dodgy Neo-Ottomans dreaming of conquest try to tell the grandson of a slave laborer, that he is a racist how fitting...

I call upon all Turkish players to confront those trolls and call them out before more damage is done to the community. Also, I implore on admins to sort this out.

Anyways, Uzunpipi did not come over to minisiege with the intention of playing. He always had a 0-10 something score. I got dragged into arguments with him. Some everyday good players also got dragged in. We were warned. I did not expect a permamute, but a slay or an hour permaban. Reality is that we all got permamuted and I feel really sorry that people who defended me got permamuted as well. Zorgbag and Shelby do not deserve it. Zorgbag and Shelby, were the only ones in the face of the admin's inaction who took my side in bashing Uzunpipi's hypocricy and obvious troll rampage. If you think Shelby went overboard, please also analyze Uzunpipi's logs. His attacks demanded a response.

Explanation of permaban:

I made conversations with a couple players by changing my nick into sentences as I could not speak anymore because of the permaban. I believed the permamute was unfair considering that Uzunpipi teamkilled me and heckled me into me saying vulgar words. Some players gave the BS excuse of racism as reason for my ban. I changed my name to justice4johntruthwillwin[b][b],[/b] I was sick and tired of the admins telling me I have to make an appeal, and I started pressing the suicide button in the menu. I did not one map before I received a warning, then I obviously stopped. I did it again a couple maps later and *bam* got BANNED FOR PRESSING THE SUICIDE BUTTON.[/b]

Apology:

I am sorry for giving in to the troll Uzunpipi. Sorry to the admin for continuing my feud with Uzunpipi, albeit I think the reaction was overexaggerated. Being honest, I will be probably muted for a month if not forever. I apologize if I said harsh words about Turks. I am sorry if I offended them. I certainly will not do it again. 

In terms of pressing the suicide button - I will not even have a reason to press it. Please do not tell me I am forever banned for that... that would be flatly stupid. I do not even think there is a rule for that.

However, I really feel that the server administration has to sort out the Ultra-Nationlistic Neo-Otttoman players, that come over to harass players to get them banned over "racism" towards their ideology. The funny thing is that there is a reason they do not come over here with unban or unmute requests, since getting an administrative reaction is usually their purpose.

Please just change my permamute to 2 or 3 months without a dump (I have a pretty hectic work schedule - I can guaranteee I will miss the window) and please unmute Shelby and Zorgbag (or at least Zorgbag).

I apologize if this is a dick apology, but I am incredibly frustrated - I do not even have the strength to proofread it.

Also, If I was to receive backlash here for things way back: I AM NOT AN EXAMPLE OF MODEL PLAYER. In the past I did start dark humor conversations that granted me at least once a daily ban and a slay once or twice. But I always try to keep my head above the water, I do not teamkill and kick - do anything that would interfere with our leisure in the virtual world of mount and blade. I might have received my one slay from accidently blocking a path by aiming at the enemy in the presence of the admin.

As of now I am only Permamuted.

Messages In This Thread
Unmute, Unban... at this point IDK - by justice4johntruthwillwin - 05-13-2021, 05:21 PM