justice4johntruthwillwin[Rejected] Unmute, Unban... at this point IDK
Maybe despite being an ***hole for the past few weeks, I actually strive for high standards of behavior irl? Which apparently is brain damage to you.

I was going to repeat that I am sorry for dragging you into this, but I realized there is something off with you, when I saw your Brenton Tarrant shooting reference here with you laughing (I did not see it in-game and I did not realize you were muted untill I found myself on this forum).

The admins actually do not care about us discussing politics, however, they will react if you point out extremism with evidence and an actual ban request.

Therefore if you have had a clear sense of right or wrong, you would realize the better thing to do would be to wait till the expiration of your mute, and document the trolls damaging the server - henceforth creating ban requests. Now you probably closed that window permanently - proud and stupid.

Do you even realize that online, with at least half of the people coming out with descpicable statements, there is actually a high chance they are pretending to be of a certain leaning or ideology just to hurt the innocent people standing behind it?

If you feel like you have political mission to fix the world of wrongs, the minisiege chat is not the way to do it - trust me. You achieve nothing and you alienate all the people around you collaterally, by holding them as hostage as they are forced to read what you type.

You are proud of calling somebody a goatherder? That is just ooga-booga level funny. Are you really proud of saying that you laugh while watching mass shootings? That is just plainly messed up. I bet you would also be proud, when the admin would bring out the whole history of every wrong if you said. You should be happy, that did not happen for you.

(I was going to post this under your thread but it got locked)

Again, My permaban is deserved and I will not ask for an unmute in the presence of overwhelming evidence of my venomous chat.

I would only humbly like to please ask for the thread to be deleted as the shame eats me up and I would just like to ask for forgiveness so I could move on.

permamute* typo again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unmute, Unban... at this point IDK - by justice4johntruthwillwin - 05-14-2021, 07:04 PM