Thread Closed 
Oguz[Rejected] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  lancer

Your GUID (optional):

Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 04/03/22 around 00:45

Reason for your ban: Opening gates as defender, racial slurs, teamhitting, trolling arty

Write your apology:

I must admit this server is one of the few habits I would hate to give up, I really cherish the idea of going into minisiege to blow some steam and have fun. I like the community and this very old game. I was planning not to write an unban request but I missed playing it and couldn't help but write this.
Griefing wasn't cool, and I'd be very mad if someone interrupted my reload while I was reloading cannon. And to be honest, I really did go over the line of toleration. Like for real, I had to TRY and get banned.
1-) I punched satan several times, killed him with molly
2-) I interrupted several arties, none of which complained, one even looked at me like he was just disappointed in me
3-) I teamhitted everyone at spawn, finally I could get one to complain but the admins didn't really mind since they knew I was trying to get tigra unbanned
4-) I opened the gates TWICE, no one noticed
5-) I finally told Krembit I would open the gates and opened them, Krembit then proceeded to TEMP BAN me. Not even a perma.
So yeah. I totally deserved the perma. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I had a lot of fun doing it but it's a dick move nonetheless. Even without the discord spam.
Sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by Oguz - 03-05-2022, 03:26 PM
RE: Unban - by Krembit - 03-05-2022, 08:43 PM
RE: Unban - by Oguz - 03-06-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Unban - by Loifas - 03-09-2022, 06:00 PM
RE: Unban - by Oguz - 03-09-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Unban - by kinjack - 03-09-2022, 06:51 PM
RE: Unban - by Bethrezen - 03-09-2022, 07:37 PM