Thread Closed 
JohnDoe[Approved] Ban Request - [TheHunterMikito]
Offenders in-game name: [TheHunterMikito]
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional): 5tePommerscheGonschorek
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): (23:30 GMT) -(28/07/2022)
Their Crime: extremism, racial hatred
Evidence:

Player joined and immediately spewed racial hatred (claiming he would choose the death of 100 black men over one white man). When confronted denied it being a problem, then continued to racially insult another player, see screenshots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is not extremism at all, and this is not racial hatred, since I am not racist at all. In fact I hate racists.
This is just a moral dilemma. And a bit of a troll.
Thank you for the request. I have checked to logs and found multiple other instances of racism, insulting and harassment.

Miki, I even told you in one of your ban request to write less shit in the chat.

Muted.
What instances??? Some time after the request during night, with low pop some players were teamkilling if that's what you are talking about, so it was just a response to that!!!
And stop saying I am racist, I am not racist at all I am cosmopolitan!!!
The first instance is what Gonschorek posted here

Code:
22:37:08 - [TheHunterMikito] If I had to choose: Either one white man dies, or 100 black men dies, I would choose the latter.

This is racism as the 100 black men are worth less than the 1 white man.

On the same day you use nigger to insult multiple people:

Code:
00:14:23 - [TheHunterMikito] I hate niggers
00:15:35 - [TheHunterMikito] green poison fuck you cheter bitch nigger retard piece of shit , fucking shitskin dickhead fuck you i fucked your mother
00:16:37 - [TheHunterMikito] aurelian why the fuck are you breaking defences nigger
00:16:54 - [TheHunterMikito] no they are not idiot nigger
00:45:53 - [TheHunterMikito] aurelian you fucking nigger piece of shit
00:56:19 - [TheHunterMikito] stop killing me you fucking nigger

Another instance happened at the 28-7:

Code:
00:57:31 - [TheHunterMikito] gin ur dad was hard to you, he raped you when you were 6
00:13:33 - [TheHunterMikito] also Gin stfu you fubhuman retard
01:22:35 - [TheHunterMikito] Guys, imagine this is a race war, they are niggers, and we are the masterrace. Fight like the fate of white children depends on you!!!!
02:36:50 - [TheHunterMikito] but most niggers are ugly, so I think they shouldn't exist. And their hair is retard

Again you insult people you disagree with. Additionally, you deny people their existence and insult them based on their race.

There are more instances, but that should be sufficient to see why you were muted.
(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: The first instance is what Gonschorek posted here

Code:
22:37:08 - [TheHunterMikito] If I had to choose: Either one white man dies, or 100 black men dies, I would choose the latter.

This is racism as the 100 black men are worth less than the 1 white man.
No it isn't racism. What does it even mean "worth less"? In any case it's not the only reason to chose a certain option.

On the same day you use nigger to insult multiple people:

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: 00:14:23 - [TheHunterMikito] I hate niggers
It was a joke

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: 00:15:35 - [TheHunterMikito] green poison fuck you cheter bitch nigger retard piece of shit , fucking shitskin dickhead fuck you i fucked your mother
He was cheating

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: 00:16:37 - [TheHunterMikito] aurelian why the fuck are you breaking defences nigger
He was breaking defences as a defender

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: 00:45:53 - [TheHunterMikito] aurelian you fucking nigger piece of shit
He was on my team, and backstabbed me during melee fight with enemy. He did it on purpose, and it resulted in my death.

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: 00:57:31 - [TheHunterMikito] gin ur dad was hard to you, he raped you when you were 6
whats wrong with that

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: 00:13:33 - [TheHunterMikito] also Gin stfu you fubhuman retard

I dont even know what's his race, but he's a subhuman even if he's white (and that's most likely the case). Nothing racist about it.

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: 01:22:35 - [TheHunterMikito] Guys, imagine this is a race war, they are niggers, and we are the masterrace. Fight like the fate of white children depends on you!!!!
lmao, obviously a joke as well

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: 02:36:50 - [TheHunterMikito] but most niggers are ugly, so I think they shouldn't exist. And their hair is retard[/code]
That's just my opinion you can't mute me for it
Literally 1984

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: Again you insult people you disagree with.
Most of the time it's not just disagreeing

(08-06-2022, 06:02 PM)Strategie99 Wrote: Additionally, you deny people their existence and insult them based on their race.
I clearly said it's not based on their race, but on something else. Apart from that, not existing is not bad, it's good. You can't wish to exist, if you don't exist. In fact you can't feel anything negative at all, so it's awesome.
And actually I would probably deny existence of every single living thing if I could.
This is literally the worst reply you could possibly make to your mute request.
TheHunterMikito,

You have been permanently banned twice before and haven't learned. Now you have 3 more slays, and we're receiving further complaints from players regarding your behaviour.

You are arguing with our admins and actually admit you troll and use racist language for fun, yet you see nothing wrong with it. As long as you see nothing wrong with it, you will never stop doing the same.

You're going back on our banlist and you're staying there this time.

Thread closed.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]