Thread Closed 
Mahtipallo[Rejected] Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel
Firstly, I was banned for conscious open teamhitting, not for bad behavior.Don't lie, for your own benefit.Secondly, this is how everyone on the server talks, and much worse, including outright racism, which no one pays attention to, but if Coco says "the idiot took art" - this is of course a sensation.This whole collection of screenshots that you have been scrupulously collecting for a long time is some kind of nonsense, it's even funny to me. You'd better post screenshots of how everyone writes "death to Russians!" every day, but no, that's fine, they're not people.A Ukrainian posted a complaint, a Finn, oddly enough, who is next? The Baltic States, maybe Georgia? A coincidence? I don't think so.And actually, why me, some will ask? Yes, because I am not silent, but I respond to all the attacks of these people, that's why.My friends are even telling me, don't write anything back, just play, you won't change them, these people.Sometimes I try to play in silence, but then they don't like it and they just beat me, my teammates, for example, Bubble does it every day.And then I explode, because I am very impulsive by nature.Yes, if I complained about every team hit, every insult, I would only have to do this 24/7.

I was just laughing at Billy because he would never heal me.There's even a screenshot where I write - "heal me, bitch", this is when I was the only one on the flag, it was the last seconds of the round and he stood and did nothing, I had 3-5 hp, then I couldn't stand this cynic.This is nonsense, I can promise not to do it, but it's still strange, isn't it, why doesn't it heal me? He'll probably say because I'm bad as always.Poor Billy, I won't talk about you with the Russians anymore, you don't need to take screenshots and translate everything, you'll go crazy like that. I think that's it, goodbye poor Billy.
                                     Coco Shrapnel

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Mahtipallo - 08-31-2023, 07:09 PM
RE: Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Hippy - 09-01-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Coco - 09-01-2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Fugazy - 09-02-2023, 08:33 AM
RE: Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Coco - 09-02-2023, 03:03 PM
RE: Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Hippy - 09-03-2023, 06:54 AM
RE: Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Coco - 09-03-2023, 06:58 AM
RE: Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Hippy - 09-03-2023, 07:27 AM
RE: Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Ani> - 09-03-2023, 05:10 PM
RE: Ban Request - Coco_Shrapnel - by Gretel - 09-29-2023, 12:47 PM