Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
To be fair, Kaiser also broke some rules as Marth correctly said, along with having a toxic behaviour h24, logs will confirm. That guy doesn't make the game fun, on the opposite, he poisons the ambience wherever he's on, I can't recall a single time when he wasn't randomly writing in caps insulting or trolling someone and He have an obvious obsession in picking fights all the time, the chat is basically him being toxic and few else.
No one ever before made a mute request lol, what are you even talking about? Kaiser is one of the very few who 100% deserve a mute, he doesn't care to stop nor he became any friendlier with time, he will never stop that behaviour and frankly if admins force us to have him spam his stuff coz he types with O on purpose, not really our fault, is it?

Don't worry anyway, lot of muting will never happen if admins dont even bother looking at this thread in almost a month....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I - 02-07-2024, 11:26 PM