Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
Kaiser, you are resurrecting old threads of 2 years ago to try proving me as the villain lol. Beyond delusional.
Back then I was mad for an unjust muting and I was already punished, muted for some time, so what's your point lol? If there's someone who deserve some punishment for his obnoxious behaviour it is you, I apology lol. You literally said disgusting things like: "You love Napoleon so much you would suck his dick in the grave". You are a wicked individual and your post is cringe to say least, you have some desperate attention-seeking strategies for real.

EDIT: About Hitler being based message I was joking, as you do claim doing aswell about trashtalking of Sweden.
The different cross-hair isn't cheating nor makes your accuracy a sniper, that what you accused me of, now you're telling admins to check logs when you always said that they can lie. Hahhaha you are hilarious. I'm sure that you have bipolar disorder, I can't explain it otherwise.
Lastly about the racist accusations and toxic behaviour that I had on the website 2 years ago, I was punished for them, I apologised and I never repeated that behaviour on the server, or I wouldn't be here. Try something better than digging up old stuff to try proving me wrong, you are good at accusing others but you always play the victim card while all your insults and toxic messages are on the logs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I - 02-16-2024, 03:52 PM