Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
My good lord this man is mad, i did manage to capture a glimpse of your post before you ever so sneakingly edited it down, in a vain attempt to salvage your dignity, what little of it remains. It's very obvious that you are furious right now, for being exposed as a liar. 

Your frantic response reeks of desperation, It's abundantly clear that you're seething with rage at being exposed as the mendacious charlatan that you are. Take a deep breath and compose yourself, for your flustered state only further confirms your guilt.

Now, let's address the nonsensical drivel you've spewed forth in your feeble attempt to save face.

There is a lot of nonsense you have just laid out (Once again). Your entire response here seems to be an incoherent rambling that completely missed the point of my original 7-Chapter manifesto, at this point i dont know if its the tears in your eyes or the sickness in your head that is preventing you from reading and understanding what i wrote. Basically everything you brought up here was addressed in my original post, and since i know you pocess decent English skills, I'm left with no alternative explanation but to conclude that you're currently in the middle of a schizophrenic manic episode, rendering you incapable of grasping the stark reality of the situation.

But alas i will do my best to try and reexplain it to you, or in case someone might fall your your trickery. A Sisyphean task, to be sure, but one that must be undertaken in the pursuit of justice and integrity.

So take heed, Napoleon, and listen closely, for the truth will not be silenced by your frantic bluster. It's time to face the music and accept the consequences of your actions.

Quote:Kaiser, you are resurrecting old threads of 2 years ago to try proving me as the villain lol. Beyond delusional.

Ah, just like a worn-out magic trick, I foresaw this exact response in my original post. How utterly predictable the dimwitted can be.

Quote: Now, I can already anticipate Napoleon's feeble defense: "THAT IS A 2 YEAR OLD POST, IT IS NOT RELEVANT"

Napoleon then goes on to ask what my point is?

Quote:Back then I was mad for an unjust muting and I was already punished, muted for some time, so what's your point lol?

Once again, it's baffling for me to comprehend how weak his grasp of reality is and why he asks such a question, given that I EXPLICITLY explained my point in the original post.

Quote:Now, you may wonder, why is this relevant? Allow me to elucidate. It serves as irrefutable evidence that Napoleon's purported concern for combating racism and extremism is nothing but a facade.

As outlined in the introduction, he is grasping at straws, desperately scouring the depths of depravity in a futile attempt to smear my name and silence me by having me muted.

As you can see my point is not to say "Ban Napoleon for something he did 2 years ago". My point, as I've already explained in the previous post, centers around revealing the disingenuous nature of your supposed concern for "racism" on the server. It's clear that this purported concern is merely a flimsy facade aimed at seeking my mute, driven by your personal grudge against me.

You then continue your nonsense:

Quote:If there's someone who deserve some punishment for his obnoxious behaviour it is you, I apology lol.

Once again, your message lacks coherence. In my previous manifesto, I provided concrete evidence debunking the lies you and Marth spread. Therefore, your reference to "obnoxious behavior" is nothing but a vague buzzword, lacking any specific instances that haven't already been refuted in my original post.

Moving on to the next thing you said:

Quote:About Hitler being based message I was joking, as you do claim doing aswell about trashtalking of Sweden.

Once again, you've missed the mark entirely and failed to grasp the point. It's like the rest of us are playing chess while you're attempting to play tic-tac-toe. There's such a disparity in your understanding of reality that it's admittedly very challenging to engage in a rational discussion with you. Whether or not it was a joke that you thought Hitler was "based" (though I highly doubt it given your racist nature, but never mind), it is entirely irrelevant. The original claim you made was that I RANDOMLY called you a Nazi.

Quote:we were having a chat and we were chilling and then he starts to randomly call me nazi,

Whoops! You've inadvertently walked right into your own trap! By acknowledging that you indeed made the remark that Hitler was "based," you've essentially confessed that there was a context behind my calling you a Nazi. You've just openly admitted to lying. I must express my gratitude for that. You're making it remarkably easy for me to debunk your claims when you foolishly freely admit to your falsehoods. Whether or not it was intended as a joke is beside the point; your original fabrication was that it was RANDOM. And now, you've conceded that it wasn't. Let's move on to the next lie that you've unwittingly confessed in this very post.

Quote:The different cross-hair isn't cheating nor makes your accuracy a sniper, that what you accused me of,

Ah, once again, you admit to lying. By acknowledging that your texture pack indeed improves the crosshair, you're essentially admitting that your original claim was false. Let's compare this to your initial assertion.

Quote:I've once talked about using a Texture pack for NW, yeah he asked which it was what it changed and then Kaiser called me a noob and a cheater coz he convinced himself that it was a mod that made the game easier and I was cheating, when it literally only improved graphics and putted L'Aigle mod skins lol.

You dimwittingly expose yourself. Your original claim asserted that the texture pack ONLY altered uniforms and graphics, while accusing me of "convincing myself that it made the game easier." Yet now, you admit that it also improves the crosshair, which undeniably facilitates easier aiming. Your attempt to deflect by suggesting it doesn't make the musket "Like a SNIPER" is a red herring tactic—a logical fallacy. You're trying to sidestep the relevant point by engaging in semantics about the degree of advantage gained. Whether it's 70% or 15% easier is entirely irrelevant. The crucial point is that it objectively enhances aiming, providing an advantage.

Good lord i actually cant believe that you actually are stumbling over your own lies so much that you are now accidently exposing yourself. Thanks for making it abundantly clear.

You then say:
Quote: I'm sure that you have bipolar disorder

"Pot calling the kettle black," as the saying goes.

Moving on.

As a final point, it seems you're completely befuddled and have forgotten that you're the one who filed a complaint against me, not the other way around. So whether your Hitler comments were a joke or not is irrelevant. I'm not the one attempting to prove they were serious and get you muted for it; you're the one doing that to me. The purpose of my manifesto is to EXPOSE the false claims you and Marth are putting forward to manipulate the forum into muting me. I don't bear the burden of proof; YOU DO. The fact that I even have to explain this basic concept to you makes me question how operational your brain is, or if it's just running on fumes.

And now that I've OBJECTIVELY PROVEN that you and Marth lied, there's really no point in continuing this thread. The admins can safely end it now. I've proven Marth lied in the original manifesto, and you've dumbfoundedly contradicted yourself, thereby proving that you lied as well.

So, the case is essentially closed. You didn't even attempt to refute any of my MANY rebuttals in my original manifesto. Why? Because you know you can't, because the truth is on my side.

Honestly, I expected more of a fight from you. I anticipated you would at least make a feeble attempt to maintain your lies. But alas, you've been nothing but a disappointment. Oh well.

The same goes for Marth. After he caught wind of my last post – he practically tossed the towel aside, admitting defeat. Adopting his usual petulant demeanor, and cowardly declared his indifference to even responding to my exposé, cause he know he lied and therefor is unable to. https://imgur.com/a/Wh088wf

It's a stark display of his deplorable character, and the disrespect he demonstrates toward the admins, arrogantly assuming they're fools who won't hold him accountable for his blatant lies and abuse of the "Ban-Request" feature.

LET ME EMPHASIZE, once more, the sheer ludicrousness of Marth's assertion. He had the audacity to brand me a homophobe, boldly claiming, "Rexy will confirm." And what do we find? I presented a SCREENSHOT showcasing Rexy saying the polar opposite, utterly debunking Marth's narrative, and even chiming in on the thread to exclaim what a liar Marth is, It's almost laughable how transparent the lies are.

Yours Truly
TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by The Craft - 02-16-2024, 11:06 PM