Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
Kaiser, you didn't expose anything, you have just wasted a lot of time writing essays.

You didn't deny any accusation regarding your behaviour and insults in game, you have just built a lore behind it now, when you've been reported, to desperately try giving a sense and a solid background that you purely invented to ALL your toxic remarks. If you were such a good guy, only looking for banter, you would have specified long before this ban request, instead you acted very seriously and you're only creating all these excuses for saving yourself from a potential mute. You call me a liar but you didn't deny my accusations, you just surgarcoated and invented a context that didn't exist only to fit your narrative and have the moral high-ground. Still, obviously, you claim that i'm the one gas-lighting.

If you call someone's country degenerate, call me nazi and make people intend that I'm a necrophiliac plus several other insults that I won't spam over and over for a bigger effect like you do, people don't see it as a banter nor are inside your brain to know that you are not serious especially if you behave in a way that looks serious, no-one tells that you're joking while you behave like that, it's simply an obsessive, obnoxious and highly pejorative behaviour.

No, I'm not randomly making up names as you claim, you really annoyed and had beefs over nothing with Shekss and PissPot_Pete and so many others.
Ronnie said you don't deserve a ban/mute but he recognized your behaviour to be annoying, read his message again, he isn't defending you, he simply doesn't want to have people muted.

Again, the cross-hair is an irrilevant change, it's not aimbot nor it makes your game easy. I've explained it to you and you went on ranting on caps: "AH, SEE? I'M THE BEST PLAYER ON MINISIEGE, THE REST ARE CHEATERS AND NOOBS BECAUSE THEY USE EASY AIM TOOLS"
Again, you're lying, I'm not reporting merely because I dislike you but because of your actions that you keep inventing excuses in an effort to look like a saint and a victim.
You would find a justification for everything at this point, you'd never admit that you committed a mistake, that says much about you and it render every discussion impossible. You always want to be right, no matter what. I instead, remained honest, I admitted my mistakes and I kept my old toxic messages to show that I became a better person than that now but I wont simply justify myself like you always do.
Me being racist 2 years ago doesn't change the fact that you have been a racist very recently, which yes, annoys me, considerably because you want to export this image of yourself being a Grand Bastion of Justice and correctness when you're far away from it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I - 02-17-2024, 07:58 AM