Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
I've been observing this situation for a month and I do believe that both players are in the wrong.

First and foremost it's important to note that a month ago Kaiser was indeed toxic and ever since has toned down his remarks. Kaiser was and still is a little bit annoying when it comes to talking with different players. This week, Ronnie said something about Kaiser that he did not like at all, presumably criticizing him. Kaiser was annoyed by Ronnie's comment and asked him to develop but did not respond after that. Kaiser later on insisted which makes it quite annoying. Why do you even care about what the others say about you? I couldn't remember exactly what he said towards Ronnie, but he definitely called him a coward for backing out. The only issue I have with Kaiser is him insisting on stuff that are quite irrelevant - such as the case with Ronnie. Obviously, there are other stuff which I may not remember, the same goes for Marth.
Whether he's still toxic is debatable. Was he toxic a month ago? He surely was and since then has calmed down. To my mind, I don't think it should be required to mute him.

Now onto Marth. Sincerely, Marth is the same. I remember a month ago, when Marth was really annoyed about Kaiser, he became really toxic. Yeah, Kaiser did irritate him, which I may agree, but Marth literally told him to go "Kill yourself", and insulted him before making this report against him. The fact that Marth is reporting Kaiser is quite ironic as he himself has been toxic towards him which does not make his report valid from my point of view. Marth has also a history of being toxic, not just towards Kaiser but also towards Sarissa. I do not know if it's baiting or not, but Marth also seem to have an issue with Romanians, and it does not excuse him to trashtalk about a certain ethnicity, just because he's hungarian. Now, would I be able to provide proof? No, I wouldn't - this is purely my opinion from what I've been seeing everyday between them two.

Muting Kaiser wouldn't resort to making the chat "civilised". It's just a question of them two to stop arguing all the time for the sake of this community. I've long hesitated whether to post my opinion about this - so take it with a pinch of salt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by GeneralDragos - 02-17-2024, 10:47 AM