Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Approved] Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser
How fascinating it is to witness your ongoing endeavor to salvage your tarnished reputation with yet another layer of deceit and sophistry. If i was your lawyer, id heavily advise you to stop responding, as each subsequent post only serves to expose the inconsistencies in your narrative. your ego is sort of preventing you from doing what strategically best for you. Fascinating

The reason i say this is because the entirety of your message is rife with shifting goalposts, blatant contradictions, and an abundance of vague buzzwords and sophistry. It's almost impressive how consistently you manage to obscure the truth with your convoluted rhetoric.

Quote:Kaiser, you didn't expose anything,
The fact that you had the audacity or denseness to even type out this sentence is actually impressive. Your ability to distort reality knows no bounds. Despite the concrete evidence presented in the form of screenshots and direct quotations, you persist in weaving a web of deceit. Rexy's direct intervention in the thread unequivocally refutes the falsehoods propagated by you and Marth PROOVING that you and Marth lied. I literally PROOVED that you lied in all your initial claims, by saying that "You were chilling, and i just RANDOMLY, called you a nazi" "Btw i now admit i was running around saying Hitler was Based, but it was just a joke". Hmm that is a weird way of "Chilling"? Your own words betray you, as you stumble through a maze of contradictions and half-truths A quick summary of things ive exposed:

- The facts that you havnt provided any screenshots, or actual DIRECT evidence
- You and Marts, extreme double standard, prooving that all of this is a facade. You are regularly racist and you use heavy insults on people, yourself. Along with Marth that uses words such as "Faggot" and tells people to kill themselves
- Claimed i Randomly insulted you, then exposed yourself by admitting it wasnt random
- Lied and said your texturepack didnt improve the crosshair, then admitted it did.
- The claim that i was being homophobic towards a person. That person LITERALLY directly denied that
- Claim that i was "sexist" for expressing a political opinion about gender.
- Claims that i "Harassed" Swedes by merely bantering with them. By that standard 80% of the server should be banned.
-Exposed your repeated use of weasel words and vague generalities without specifics.

I find it necessary to restate a point that seems obvious but evidently needs emphasis. When you respond to this post, kindly utilize the "Quotation tool." Select a direct quote from my arguments, then provide a detailed response to that specific quote, explaining why you believe it's incorrect. Rather than engaging in meaningful discourse, you've chosen to disregard my thorough rebuttals with a blanket statement of "You didn't expose anything." This level of dismissiveness is both disappointing and frankly immature, especially considering the effort I've invested in meticulously dissecting and refuting the fallacies in your claims.

Quote:You didn't deny any accusation regarding your behaviour and insults in game, you have just built a lore behind it now, when you've been reported, to desperately try giving a sense and a solid background that you purely invented to ALL your toxic remarks.
It's utterly bewildering to witness such a statement, considering its glaring lack of coherence and factual accuracy. Your assertion is a textbook example of "moving the goalpost," a fallacious tactic used to shift the focus of an argument when one's position becomes untenable. Furthermore, your claim that I "didn't deny any accusations" is patently false and demonstrates a blatant disregard for the detailed rebuttals I've provided in previous responses. It's apparent that you've either failed to read or willfully ignored my comprehensive counterarguments, hindering any possibility of productive discourse. So i will just repeat what i have already responded to that:
Quote:I acknowledge my active participation in chat and occasional confrontations, which, while spirited, do not breach any rules. Many players, including Supereagle1 and Ronnie on this thread and many more, attest to the character and value I bring to the chat

I openly admit and It's evident that I engage in extensive chat discussions, debates, banter, and yes, occasional insults. However, let's not mince words—this behavior is rampant among numerous members of our community, INCLUDING yourself and Marth. What you seem to overlook is the substantial burden of proof required to justify punitive measures against me. Mere banter and the exchange of insults, which are commonplace occurrences, cannot be grounds for punishment. It's as if you're attempting to construct a fragile house of cards in a hurricane—an endeavor doomed to failure upon even the slightest scrutiny. And when your best example is "You called someone a nazi, that was saying Hitler was Based" i think we all sort of realize how feeble of an attempt this housse of cards you are trying to build is.

Here are two quotes from this post:
Quote:desperately try giving a sense and a solid background that you purely invented to ALL your toxic remarks.
Quote:you just surgarcoated and invented a context that didn't exist only

Your attempt at linguistic gymnastics is nothing short of an assault on the English language itself. Your choice of words, particularly the use of "invented," is rather peculiar. Interestingly enough, you've inadvertently corroborated the context I provided. Once again, you've confessed to calling Hitler "based," admitted to fabricating details about your texture pack, falsely accused me of being a homophobe (a claim refuted by screenshots), and concocted stories about me "harassing Swedes" and misrepresenting Marth's country during WWII. So, in essence, you seem to be validating my so-called "inventions."

Let me reiterate: my so-called "inventions" were backed by screenshots and verified by a witness who corroborated the context. If you believe that's merely "inventing" context, then you're either delusional or employing buzzwords in a desperate bid to mislead the administrators presiding over this case. I find it futile to engage in a debate with someone who appears detached from reality.

Quote:read his message again, he isn't defending you, he simply doesn't want to have people muted.
You do realize that IS DEFENDING ME since this entire post is a "Mute request"? Good lord. Please read over your message before you post it, and you would save yourself from these embarressments.

Quote:If you call someone's country degenerate, call me nazi
Once again, it's clear that there was context to these two remarks, as you've admitted yourself. So, essentially, you're advocating for the banning of someone who refers to another person as a nazi, who in turn is praising Hitler. It's worth reiterating that by setting such a low bar for muting or banning, you're essentially targeting half of the player base, including yourself. After all, you're no stranger to insulting others and using derogatory language like "retard" yourself. You are one of the people that regularly insult turkey, and use words suchs as "Retard" etc.

Quote:Again, the cross-hair is an irrilevant change, it's not aimbot nor it makes your game easy. I've explained it to you and you went on ranting on caps:
Again... You are just repeating something i have already debunked, so ill just copy what ive already answered from previous post:
Quote: Your original claim asserted that the texture pack ONLY altered uniforms and graphics, while accusing me of "convincing myself that it made the game easier." Yet now, you admit that it also improves the crosshair, which undeniably facilitates easier aiming. Your attempt to deflect by suggesting it doesn't make the musket "Like a SNIPER OR DIRECT AIMBOT" is a red herring tactic—a logical fallacy. You're trying to sidestep the relevant point by engaging in semantics about the degree of advantage gained. Whether it's 70% or 15% easier is entirely irrelevant. The crucial point is that it objectively enhances aiming, providing an advantage.

Quote:because of your actions that you keep inventing
Again you just keep using the buzzword hoping you can imprint in onto the admins mind, yet i have prooven my "Inventions" and you have even agreed to them.

Quote:Me being racist 2 years ago doesn't change the fact that you have been a racist very recently, which yes, annoys me,
Towards the end, we encounter perhaps the most absurd and bewildering statement in this entire post. The audacity with which you attempt to portray yourself as "born again" and free from racism is utterly ludicrous. You're among the many individuals who routinely hurl insults at Turkish and other Muslim people. I distinctly recall your remark suggesting that your home country of Italy should simply "shoot all the immigrants that sail over the Mediterranean." This is not only blatantly absurd but also indicative of the deep-seated hatred you harbor.

What's even more laughable is your attempt to whitewash your past racism by claiming a newfound aversion to it. Let's not forget that the only reason you were unmuted was because a year had elapsed, not because of any genuine remorse for your racist behavior. In fact, you didn't even bother to feign an apology for your racism; instead, you simply expressed a desire to resume chatting and promised to ignore those who annoy you in the future.

For anyone interested, here's the link to the thread where you made these statements: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-1011.html. Please, spare us your pathetic attempt to present yourself as a paragon of virtue who abhors racism. In reality, you're perhaps the most racist individual I've ever had the displeasure of encountering, a fact corroborated by several people, including Rexy.

But the even more egregious accusation you level is that I AM RACIST, a claim for which you have absolutely no evidence. I find it deeply repugnant that you would dare to make such an accusation against me. How dare you. I am consistently one of the individuals who speaks out against the use of racial slurs, often jokingly remarking "THAT'S A BAN" when someone uses the n-word. You have provided no evidence whatsoever of my alleged racism, not even a single direct quote beyond me criticizing a country for its involvement in the Holocaust or engaging in friendly banter with Swedes, which is an absurdly low and delusional standard for racism.

In conclusion, I can already predict that your next response will follow the same pattern as your previous ones. You will continue to sidestep the points I've raised here, where I've irrefutably exposed your contradictions, and you will likely resort to your usual arsenal of buzzwords. "You are a racist, you sugarcoat, you invent context, you are very toxic."

So please, either cease this incessant spamming of the thread or actually address my claims. Here they are summarized once again, along with your responsibilities:

- The facts that you havnt provided any screenshots, or actual DIRECT evidence
  - YOUR JOB: Explain how you can justify trying to have someone muted or banned, without any screenshots or       evidence for anything you say

- You and Marths, extreme double standard, prooving that all of this is a facade. You are regularly racist and you use heavy insults on people, yourself. Along with Marth that uses words such as "Faggot" and tells people to kill themselves
  - YOUR JOB: Your task is to provide a direct explanation as to why it's acceptable for both you and Marth to engage in extreme toxicity and racism, while simultaneously attempting to enforce a standard onto others that doesn't even come close to your own level, let alone reach 10% of it.

- Claimed i Randomly insulted you, then exposed yourself by admitting it wasnt random
 YOUR JOB: Your task is to refute the evidence I presented that proves you lied. Here are the premises:

P1. You claimed I randomly called you a Nazi.
P2. I explained the context in which you said Hitler was based.
P3. You admitted to making that statement.
Therefore, the conclusion is that your initial claim of it being "random"  was false. Engage with this evidence and explain why it's incorrect. Avoid resorting to buzzwords. Simply dismissing it by saying that calling someone a Nazi should be a muteable offense under any circumstances(Even if the person admires Hitler) is setting an unreasonably low standard that would essentially warrant the entire server being banned

- Lied and said your texturepack didnt improve the crosshair, then admitted it did.
YOUR JOB: Your responsibility is identical to the previous one: address the premises and clarify how they violate logic or are incorrect.

P1. You asserted that the texture pack solely enhanced textures.
P2. I refuted this claim by demonstrating that it also altered the crosshair.
P3. You conceded that the crosshair was indeed affected, but attempted to downplay its significance by asserting, "It's not that much."
In conclusion, you misrepresented the impact of the texture pack on the crosshair. Engage with this evidence and explain why it's invalid. Simply asserting that the alteration is insignificant is an attempt to shift the goalposts and evade accountability.

- The claim that i was being homophobic towards a person. That person LITERALLY directly denied that
YOUR JOB: This is a good one. Your task here is crucial: elucidate how I am deceitful and homophobic, especially when the individual directly refuted such claims. You'll find it challenging not to contravene the fundamental laws of logic in our universe as you attempt to navigate this predicament.

- Claim that i was "sexist" for expressing a political opinion about gender.
YOUR JOB: Your responsibility is crystal clear: clarify how my statements qualify as "sexism" rather than merely expressing a political opinion, which is explicitly permitted according to the rules.

- Claims that i "Harassed" Swedes by merely bantering with them. By that standard 80% of the server should be banned.
YOUR JOB: Your task is straightforward: furnish evidence that my interaction with the Swedes warrants a ban/mute, without applying standards that would implicate half the server. Was i saying extreme stuff like "All swedes should be shot"? (Like you say about muslims). NOPE i did not.

-Exposed your repeated use of weasel words and vague generalities without specifics.
This is more of a productive advice: refrain from employing sophistry and weasel words, and instead engage directly with my arguments by providing your own counterarguments.

Yours Truly
TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mute Request - TheThirdCousinToTheKaiser - by The Craft - 02-17-2024, 12:15 PM