Thread Closed 
Isaac[Closed] 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks
So sam posting about me so-called posting some private information than saying he spoke to me and warned me for whatever stupid reason you have is a valid Warn? I'm not that stupid to post peoples private information on a discord server for everyone to see. I've seen no drama in the discord channel and spamming @'s if the Head admin would go around and check why some staff are not stated why I was being muted then maybe I would not have to spam ping @ them. I've been warned by sam for nothing with out any reason and yes fox showed me it but that's not the point, the point is he put a warning and told every admin that I've been warned for posting private information when I have not. that's the most retarded shit show I've ever heard of. 

Let's follow through with beth little talk. @beth so you muted me for what ??? calling someone a faggot and for saying Turks are useless yet if you keep reading there were many others agreeing and doing the same thing. Let's also clear up that I've seen many times before this all happened guys joining with racist names and using the word nigger in chat with no mute or punishment handed out. it's quite a joke that your petty little hands had to hit the mute button for something so little, I guess you had nothing better to do.

Let me also just say that some admins are even worse, I can remember a senior admin joined the game to turn off a bot with some racist name and yet I didn't see any punishment for that. I think some admins needs speaking to about what they can and can't do.

Messages In This Thread
2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Isaac - 07-01-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Bethrezen - 07-02-2020, 02:15 PM
RE: 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Gretel - 07-02-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Isaac - 07-02-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: 2 abuse;s within 2 weeks - by Montgomery - 07-02-2020, 08:44 PM