Thread Closed 
Isaac[Closed] Admin complaint - sam
where and who's info did i post you all keep saying I posted and doxxed someone yet you have not sent any proof of this?

yet your wrong as of sam who the fuck did I so call "DOXX" I've had much time to post the proof and to show me where I've done this yet no one has shown the solid proof. Yet again I have to state that I have never posted any ones personal information in the discord. I never posted pres info nor would I ever post it. you guys seem to think I did but when I got the report I was not shown the proof that I did it. sam yet again abused his "ADMIM" to give me a fake warning that I never did.

I was never told I would be muted for anything the only reason I saw sam's warning was because foxxnami got muted and manage to have access to the logs channel or whatever, here if the only things I and sam have spoken about in our dm's. you can search in the discord never ever got a verbal warning from sam. the only time he spoke to me about it was because I made a report on him about that and he was forced to tell me why he warned me for doing absolutely nothing. When we spoke was like 2 weeks later about when I got the warning. 

Also, you are wrong again the thing he also should have not done is take his own admin complaint like what sort of crap is this?. biased play being abused by an abusing admin. It's quite funny really.

at this point, I'm just waiting on an actually proper figure to deal with this because obv another senior admin can't point ou that his same admin buddy was also in the wrong with many more things. you keep posting my damage logs to sam yet you have not posted the logs where he punched and kicked me. This is really insane.

[Image: YJMFck7.png]
[Image: 442fLvH.png]
[Image: Xihrk1q.png]
[Image: YaZzVc0.png]
[Image: TOVbot1.png]

Messages In This Thread
Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by ~Sam - 09-07-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Loifas - 09-07-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Gretel - 09-07-2020, 08:44 PM