Thread Closed 
Isaac[Closed] Admin complaint - sam
OK, I'm going to keep this as brief and to the point as possible. I'm not going down yet another rabbit hole of drama.

First of all, Isaac, i'm somewhat disappointed. We got along and had some good bants over the years. After your first ban and removal from admin here, then you going to NRP and being ousted (I can't remember specifics, and tbh, I dont care), I let you back in along with QuickOnes approval, with the benefit of the doubt you'd be a good boi. From there onward, it death spiralled when QuickOne left head admin, you've done nothing but attempt to provoke Montgomery or Sam, posting consistent complaints and spam @'ing them on the Discord. I don't think there's anything more I can really say, most of it will probably be skimmed over like most complaints anyway. But I guess; here's some things.

1) The doxxing, there was a message / image deleted in the past that was Pres' "tinder pic", he didn't like this and wanted it deleted. I can't show you such proof anymore, as the bot that held such information had to be transferred to a new instance due to a Discord update breaking him, but I know it happened. Nami posted this same image twice, thus his banning.
1.1) be it a lesser offence, but still "doxxing" in a way, is Rez messaging me on 2 seperate occasions asking me to delete messages of you saying his real name.
You were only warned for these at the time. 

2) The team damages, I cannot confirm either side of that story as you know, I can only see the logs.

3) The ban from the Discord was to prevent further drama stemming, on a regular basis for years now, from occuring yet again. Anytime someone was punished, such as Nami for example, you'd rejoin the Discord to complain. Spam @'ing monty, sam or me, Reffering to my first paragraph for the rest of the information.

4) There has to be some correlation given the history of the years; You were removed from EUC admin, then Minisiege admin, then banned, then went to NRP and practically the same occurred there (Probably missing some information, but you left the community there too) then returned here. All the while, the same dramas broke out during every step.

5) I refer to Loifas' long post above for the other reasonings. 

6) Sam handling the complaint was himself putting his own reasonings there; he asked from the start in the Senior channel for someone else to reply. I was at work, sorting out uni stuff too, Monty was doing the Uni stuff too, Bethrezen is busy, Caesim doesn't handle reports and Loifas came later, as you see. It wasn't suppose to be a definitive answer from sam to close the report, but it was done. I would have simply opened it and replied myself when I could have. But you don't let us have time, reffering to end of point 3 to what usually occurs when we don't reply instantly. I have a job, I am stressed because of Uni and work, I can't reply instantly.

I've put up with it for over 3 years now and I've somewhat defended you most of the time, because it's a game, we're here for fun and I understand that. I had fun playing with you many times, talking with you etc. But it's no longer fun having to deal with this constantly, I don't find pleasure in writing this essay to someone I considered fun to talk to and play with. Think of me as you will, I don't want to write this, you don't want to be punished, but it's a simple fact in point I have to make. It keeps happening, it has happened since 2017-2018. It's 2020 now, the same things keep happening, this has happened on different communities also (NRP) and I'm honestly just so sick of it all. It's a valid question I must ask; why does this keep happening to the one person in different servers and different people? Surely, all these people can't just be "abusing" when it's a multitude of people in different circumstances. 

Some things may have been handled poorly this time around, yes, but we're all human. Those are corrected. 
This is my reply, I will make it staunchly known yet again; I'm done with this kind of drama now. I will check back to this post later.

Messages In This Thread
Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by ~Sam - 09-07-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Loifas - 09-07-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-07-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Gretel - 09-07-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Gretel - 09-08-2020, 08:47 AM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Isaac - 09-08-2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Admin complaint - sam - by Bethrezen - 09-08-2020, 03:25 PM