Thread Closed 
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[Rejected] Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby
Bethrezen buddy. Listen up.
So you've literally listed all the messages ive wrote in the server, but not the other people ones.
Ive got insulted even by admins, its very easy to give fault only to me. Anyways i realized i was a real idiot, to help that john sobieski he probably have some mental issues now cos hes crying like a kid for forgiveness. Well im not. Im a proud person. And you know what im uninstalling NW, and not gonna play in minisiege anymore so do whatever you wish i simply dont care anymore.
With that being said if youre okay with some called "Jihad" im sorry but you should be arrested in real life
With all people killed and tortured by muslims and ISIS, and all terroristic attacks and their goddamn jihad... That guy called muhammad threatened me to behead me when i had a different name months ago, NO ADMIN CARED.
You're a bunch of nerds spending all day on that cancerous, boring and repetitive server. youre really pathetic. and im wasting my time. You know what? youre not worthy of talking to me, youre just a islamic lover, you probably live in a shithole and have islamic neighbours so you like em and support them. Really be ashamed of yourself you and all others cunts helping and defending rotten islam, you make me throw up, ban me, reject me i dont give a fuck. you would do me a favour , ure probably a little kid, grow up some balls bethrezen or how tf youre called

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Ariva - 05-12-2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Bethrezen - 05-12-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I - 05-14-2021, 05:08 PM
RE: Unmute Request - Thomas Shelby - by Bethrezen - 05-14-2021, 07:27 PM