burizaThe problem of the number of cavalry
Cuirassiers, like hussars, if they stumble upon an infantry square, will die in 90% of cases. The essence does not reach you. Because of this, I am forced to repeat many times what I wrote in the main appeal. Dragoons have muskets, they can be useful from the start without waiting for the enemy infantry groups to lose numbers, but they are also more numerous, they are faster and with the same efficiency to completely cut down the infantry formation. The same is with the hussars, who are fast, there are many of them, and the losses from shots on the approach to the infantry are not compensated by the number of hussars. If we take slow cuirassiers, who have a meager number, then if they lose precious cavalrymen along the way, then this will be noticeable when they reach the infantry. Today there was just a situation where the Prussian cuirassiers killed only 7 of my 20 dragoons, and they themselves died. It was a 1v1 battle, we both ran at each other. Why exactly are the miserable cuirassiers being reduced in number, why ???

Messages In This Thread
The problem of the number of cavalry - by buriza - 01-16-2022, 01:50 PM
RE: The problem of the number of cavalry - by buriza - 01-19-2022, 10:17 PM