Oguz[Rejected] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  lancer

Your GUID (optional):

Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 04/03/22 around 00:45

Reason for your ban: Opening gates as defender, racial slurs, teamhitting, trolling arty

Write your apology: I've already opened an unban thread but since I messed that up by insulting the admins once again I'll try again after six months

I must say I understand why I was not unbanned as admins still need to have some sort of authority to keep the server in check and show that the rules don't stand there to just joke around, and I fully acknowledge that it was definitely on my part that I was banned and it was also on behalf my actions that I didn't get an unban.

For there to be no misunderstandings I will paste what I've done in the server once again:

1-) I punched satan several times, killed him with molly
2-) I interrupted several arties, none of which complained, one even looked at me like he was just disappointed in me
3-) I teamhitted everyone at spawn, finally I could get one to complain but the admins didn't really mind since they knew I was trying to get tigra unbanned
4-) I opened the gates TWICE, no one noticed
5-) I finally told Krembit I would open the gates and opened them, Krembit then proceeded to TEMP BAN me. Not even a perma.
So yeah. I totally deserved the perma. I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I had a lot of fun doing it but it's a dick move nonetheless. Even without the discord spam.

For the past six months I've been preparing for the Turkish Uni. Entry exam so I can say I was pretty full but now that it's summer living in Turkey's torture so pls unban
bump (i swear to god i wont utter one swear word just unban pls)
We need your GUID to identify you. If you join a server like EU Commander or Groupfighting, you'll get your GUID displayed on the screen as soon as you get in-game.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]
No answer in a week. Request denied.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]