Thread Closed 
.303 Marksman[Rejected] Unban lcplobrien or .303Marksman I am politely asking for some compassion
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute):  lcplobrien or .303Marksman
Your GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/2020):
Reason for your ban: Unruly Behaviour
Write your apology:Hello , look if what you are saying was true and I was only trying to get on the server  to troll , which isnt the case , but if it was then surely it would only be a matter of a few mouse clicks and you could keep me banned for the rest of eternity , surely it wouldn't be that taxing to just see ? it literally would be a matter of seconds to re-ban would it not ? I really don't see the harm in letting me show I just want to play the game normally and properly ? and unmutting would insure there wasn't any misunderstandings , Minisiege was the only reason I played the game and it wouldn't be asking much to just let me prove I just want to play the game as intended , as I've done for years in the past , and considering I pulled more then a few all-nighters just to play as an invite in 77y's line battles I don't think its asking that much , I think Highlord is a pretty reasonable guy and I don't think he would say no to the logic of just seeing that I want to play properly , I have hours upon hours of normal gameplay on minisiege , why would I be saying any of this just to get rebanned in a matter of seconds ? in the grande scheme of things I really don't see that its asking that much ,I am politely asking for some compassion , please.
The decision has already been made and stated here: https://nwpublic.eu/thread-1119.html.  It will not change.

Please don't open any other similar threads. Thread closed.
[Image: MZDXOYq.png]