Genford[Rejected] Unban
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): KapteinALLL
Your GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY):21:41 28.11.2022
Reason for your ban: I dont know,maybe because of the policy that was constantly in the chat of this server and no one had banned me for this before? There were no more words, no more insults to the players. I did not recite any super-radical things. Why was I banned by the Bethrezen admin, when in the chat at the same time this dispute was started by a player with the nickname New player_ , stop talking and grill, who insulted the Russian nation and raised the topic of their "pig" origin, but they were not banned PERMAMENTLY but me yes. This is absolutely unfair, I demand an immediate unban.
Write your apology:I will not apologize until the players who did the same thing are punished like me either give them a kick for a few days and unban me, because the policy in this server was ALWAYS, and no one ever PERMANENTLY people for it didn’t ban if it’s not really tough radicalism
Before this perma ban, you had 12 slays and 3 temp bans, therefore you were on "thin ice." You had been warned to stop the political discussion by our head admin, and when you continued, you were permanently banned from the server. In order to be unbanned, you must first write a serious unban request with an apology that acknowledges your past mistakes. 

Cheers,
 Saturn
firstly, consider the intervals between these bans, they are very large, they are YEARS, secondly, political discussions on your server are de facto not prohibited, they take place there every day, thirdly, why they banned only me, and not these 3 people whose nicknames I indicated? fourthly, the admin asked me about another thing, namely, not to say radical things, like N words. I didn't break it