KOMEHDAHT[Rejected] Unban 96y_Vt_KOMEHDAHT
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): 96y_Vt_KOMEHDAHT
Your GUID (optional): 1870097
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): I can't remember, banned about two years ago
Reason for your ban: maybe cheats, I do not know, although it was a script for reloading animation
Write your apology: I think two years is quite enough to realize how incomplete the game is on servers without the possibility of visiting the most important mode - siege. Please forgive me for a stupid mistake, a game without rules does not bring as much pleasure as a fair fight gives. In general, it seemed to me that the ban was temporary, and I don't go to the Napoleonic Wars so often, but every time I try to log in to the server, I see the same inscription. Please accept my humble apologies, my vow not to break the rules anymore, and my probably clumsy translation. It's a pity that the language barrier can hardly convey the depth of my experiences.
Hello Komehdaht,

We have reviewed this appeal and I regret to inform you that you are unable to appeal this ban. You were caught using hacks/cheats which is strictly forbidden. The senior team has concluded that we can not be sure you will continue to hack, if you are unbanned.

Thankyou,

Saturn
Understand. No offense. Well, at least the command of bots is not prohibited.