Coco[Pending] Ban Request
Offenders in-game name: Hippy
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional):Coco_Shrapnel
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY):11/03/2023
Their Crime:Racism towards Mexicans, Jews, Black
people when there are no admins online.I do not belong to any of these groups of people, but I think it is abnormal and any normal person should fight against manifestations of racism.

Evidence:

Coco Shrapnel
The past days both of them been typing those racial slurs, dont know if its the real hippy or someone took over his nick ... all in all poor behaviour that shouldnt be tolerated.
He has always been like that, but only "not for you."
                                     Coco Shrapnel
coco the worst one but when there are no admins, hippy constantly writes shit

and hippy ukrain boy just trying to hide it Big Grin
Gentlemen of the jury, admins, judges and coco.

I admit that you can not joke about everyone. Sometimes, a joke can find a line and then it cant be funny. But, as my teacher (by the way, a Jew) said, while we laugh, we live.

I never intended to offend anyone. I don't classify people based on their skin color, religion and sexual preference, or even appearance (fatties). But, if you, gentlemen, consider that I am guilty, then I am ready to suffer a well-deserved punishment. And no matter how harsh it may be.

I am aware that it can be very harsh. Shooting, spanking, exile, depriving me of sweets. If the Chief Justice so decides, so be it.

In my defense, I will quote the words of Mel Gibson from the movie "Braveheart".
"You can take our lives! But you can't take our freedom!"

Freeddoommm!!!!

Sincerelly your's,
Hippy Big Grin
“The death of one hippy is a tragedy. The death of a million is a statistic.” - Joseph "I ain't" Stalin (notorious troll)
You may kill one Hippy! But other hippies will take his place! Mark my words!
I should note that such people understand something else by the word freedom, they understand it as anarchy.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
Gentlemen of the jury!

Freedom is not anarchy, as Koko points out!

Didn't our ancestors fight for freedom by fighting dinosaurs?

Isn't Freedom of Speech what separates us from the soulless robots?

I'll end with words from the movie "Titatinic":
- Jack... come back... come back, Jack!

Sincerelly your's
Hippy : D
@Hippy You shouted in the chat a couple of days ago - "give me perma ban!" That you don't care.So why are you playing roles here now?Have you changed your shoes again?Bravo, a real hero! Get out of my post, go fool around on the server, where for some reason I don't understand, you can still play.
                                     Coco Shrapnel