Thread Closed 
Hippy[Rejected] Ban Request Saturn and Coco
Offenders in-game name:  Saturn and Coco
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): since 2021
Their Crime: Hippy hating
Evidence: Just investigate their plot against Lovely Hippy!  They are really bad and must me expelled and send into exile!

P.S.:

You can also unban Hippy : D
Not a crime. Stop trolling and spamming this forum please.
Just like Caesar's last words:

– So you too, Strategie99...

Ploters.... ploters ewerythere....
plotters*
indeed, good sire!

PLOTTERS!

I adore you, Krembit! : D
What naive malice.What kind of conspiracy are we talking about? And what can be investigated here? It's just ridiculous.We're not even friends and we don't communicate anywhere.He added me to the steam as a friend at Christmas when he didn't know how to tell me about forgiveness and wanted to tell me that I could play.It's all.You've always broken the rules, you've been punished for it, what kind of hate are we talking about?I advise you to grow up, you spoiled little fool.
P.S. I'm sick of your stupid phrases from movies, are you a mom's screenwriter?
                                     Coco Shrapnel
Ha! You failed, z-coco! : D

With your excuses and explanations, you only confirmed our information about the conspiracy against the hippies!

You failed and got busted, Z fat arse! : D
What the hell kind of explanations are you talking about?Even if there was some kind of cooperation, what then? One of the admins has already explained this to you here.In that case, I would directly answer that this is indeed the case.You're funny and the arguments are funny, it looks like your psychological age is much less than I thought.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
just wait and you'll see, z-coco..... just waaiitttt

busted again, z-boy! : D
You fool. We've been trained in your trolling arts by CoUnT dOoKu!

Sincerely your's