Thread Closed 
Coco[Rejected] Ban Request maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto
Offenders in-game name: [PMC_Wagner_Group]maksimen,Leo,9th_rus_Otto
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional):1130102 Coco_Shrapnel
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 19:00 GMT 02.05.2023 and later
Their Crime:Teamhiting.Artytrolling.Racist statements.Insults and harassment of me in the game are everywhere (literally running after me, I even hid).Insults of admins in a language incomprehensible to them.Using my name for all of this.
To do this , they used the following names: Coco,[Z]Coco,[Z]Coco[V],Coco_Lifeguard_Lt,[Z]Leo[V],9th_rus_Otto,[PMC_Wagner_Group]maksimen
Evidence:
https://ibb.co/album/WsgWPv
https://ibb.co/album/vx7QVd
                                     Coco Shrapnel
This information is fake and nahrjuk (idk how to translate it, desinformation in general). This screenshots are the result of not very difficult photoshop work that can do even a kid. We weren't even there. Coco beat herself to accuse us of breaking the rules. And I suspect it is MI6 provocation cuz the word "coco" sounds like the word "cocky" (here we can see the suspicious trace). How can we be the nazis? We are the people of winners. We never touch any people exept banderscweines. Coco is just brainwashed and zombified with West.
Leo
Leo,I offered Maximen to stop it, or I would file a complaint, but he chose to continue.P.S. Was it scary?Relax, you're 3 heroes against one girl.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
Can confirm. I have seen [PMC_Wagner_Group]maksimen, Coco, [Z]Coco multiple times abusing and insulting players in chat. Here are some logs of them posing as "Coco" in chat.
12:53:04 - Coco has joined the game with ID: 1588562
16:08:26 - [Coco] I'm Coco The Russian GIrl

20:51:45 - Coco has joined the game with ID: 1588562
21:41:10 - [Coco] I'm a girl our boiz are dying under your nazi rocket charges
Bravo Sherlock
Leo
Z-Coco try to ban me for the insult of ukrainians. +1 Hero of Ukraine medal 4 Coco. lmao what the situative allies she has. What's next? Trying to ban me 4 homophobia, redfeathered one? The funniest thing she doesn't even see that she always says same hate speech. Don't you know you're not only one who can complaint? Does everybody in your region solve their problems with snitching? Oh my mistake comrade I forgot they do. It's a kinda popular tradition.
Leo
I appeal to Leo, Hippies and all the other juvenile anarchist trolls.A policeman cannot be either a snitch or a red-feathered one, he is obliged to warn, identify and detain offenders, stand guard over the Law.You know too little about me.Well, since you started talking about my political views here, they just can't be different, but about you, I can say that you don't really think that way, what are you shouting about, this is a kind of sarcastic trolling. For 2-3 years of communication with you, you have said many times that you hate your the state, the president.Hypocrite, sort yourself out.I just told you about the group's intention to discredit me by using statements similar to mine, BUT BROUGHT TO THE POINT OF ABSURDITY.And it all started when I kicked you off my friends list.Hippies can only be regretted, the dude has completely exhausted himself that he may have persuaded 3 anarchist friends to shake the situation.Against this background of his talk about the conspiracy, it looks quite comical.This is a classic way to blame what you do yourself.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
I don't want her banned. I just want her to look at the false mirror I showed to her and carry some quiz with only one question for million.

*Cluck cluck cluck* I'm a policeman *Cluck cluck* I am the law *Cluck * I'm a garbage *Cluck cluck*

You are the sheriff of the Circus town
Leo
We are currently investigating the evidence as the senior admin team and will tell the result as soon as we have reached it. Until then please stay calm and refrain from personal attacks as those won't strengthen your case.

Additionally, it would be nice if those people that are not involved and have no further information to add, stay out of this.
The admin team is investigating the initial ban request.

Please do not continue this discussion further.