PulkownikAndrzejKmicicTime to come clean and repent
Offenders in-game name: PulkownikAndrzejKmicic
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): N/A
Their Crime: Ohhh, let me think... LOADS

Do you remember Jaime_Lannister from 2020?

Yep. You're reading his post, as you live and breathe.

I don't have much to say because there is no excusing anything I was doing.

The number of people I personally trolled/insulted etc is so long that I don't even remember all my victims. But they know that I am talking about them  and may remember some particulars that I have long since forgotten.

To all of you: I am sorry. Really and truly.

What happens from now onwards is out of my hands. You'll do what you'll do and I am just going to tag along for the ride - whether it leads to life in jail for trolls, or whether it leads to a nicer place somewhere.

Let's just keep it short, shall we? No point in belabouring the point that I am sorry or in going over some scraps that I can remember.

I apologise. My behaviour was awful and there is no excuse for why I behaved that way.

Evidence: you'll figure it out, but...

For an example of my behaviour from 2020:

"22:51:29 - [Jaime_Lannister] Jott u are a fag I bet you are the kind of guy who steals his mother's dress, wears it, and then cums into it
22:53:38 - [Jaime_Lannister] go and give your mother oral and fuck off already
22:55:50 - [Jaime_Lannister] He likes shooting so much because he it reminds him of shooting his load on his mother every night while she sleeps
22:56:30 - [Jaime_Lannister] a guy sniffing his mother's dirty pants
22:57:16 - [Jaime_Lannister] And you lick your mother's vagina
22:59:16 - [Jaime_Lannister] Bro I don't rape because your little brother consents to everything I do to him
22:59:56 - [Jaime_Lannister] Consent is consent
23:00:42 - [Jaime_Lannister] It is not about not breaking the law. It is about not getting caught Wink
23:01:40 - [Jaime_Lannister] I bet u a loser who never got his dick wet
23:05:16 - [Jaime_Lannister] Bro I didn't rape your mum. There is a difference between rape and "rape""

Holy shit... Pulkow, what on earth were you smoking...
And yeah. This kind of shit posting to everyone I took an interest in.

Bad behaviour all around. Sorry  Sad

And in case I don't make it...
...Hasta la vista.

(Lol, more like Hasta la nunca.  Let us not be delusional  Confused )

Regards,
PulkownikAndrzejKmicic

Btw, what made me decide on doing it is that I haven't played NW is ages and when I joined today I saw Cat_Girl. She was admin back in 2020 and, lo and behold, one of my victims.  Confused

It made me think about that for a moment and I just made a decision to be honest and come clean about it. In public.

But unfortunately, no. She was not the only victim. There were plenty more.

Anyway, Hasta la nunca.
Hello again.

I've looked and it was actually not Cat_Girl that I trolled the most. I do think that that person was trolled by me at one point or another, but it was actually Sista_Bad_Girl that I trolled - harassed even - back in 2020. I don't remember for sure, but Atlas and her were my 2 favourite victims and so that's what made me decide that my apology is long overdue.

See ya

Edit: I can't message her directly - no account here apparently - and I am banned from discord so here's the message instead:

Yes it was me. I never apologised for it but since we've met again and today I remembered what I was doing I feel the need to apologise now.

So, I am sorry.

I don't have much more to say. I don't remember all the particulars of what I was doing but I recall that it was persistent and lasted for some time.

There is no excuse. It was bad behaviour and my apology is long overdue.
Hi. It's me again.

Is the person I complained about going to get banned? I saw him on the server last night when he should not be.
Your post is EPIC, good sire! : D

I will definetely vote for you on 2023 Admins Election!