Thread Closed 
Hippy[Pending] Ban Request Coco_Shrapnel
Offenders in-game name: Coco_Shrapnel
Your GUID / Name in-game (optional):
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 18:08:2023
Their Crime: Racism and toxic
Evidence:[Image: sFRnm9g]

Well....  i didnt say nothing wrong about him even when he killed me, but...   Coco is quite rude and  racist about me, cause im ukranian.... he even says shit about ur admin Krembit! D:

here are my prooves....

https://ibb.co/sFRnm9g

Sincerelly,
Hippy
16:51:08 - [Hippy] All im saying.... if we allow gypsies join the Server, they will steal all horses
17:06:40 - [Hippy] If Minisiege doesnt allow gypsies... how does the Coco join it?
17:46:56 - [Hippy] shut up, gypsi coco guy! dont steal our horses!
18:18:43 - [Hippy] if we have cav map... gypsie coco will steal all horses!

I'll just leave this here
[Image: File:BandofBrothersIntertitle.jpg]
Hi there! Big Grin

And you post this after that coco-guy have said horrible things about Krembit?

Dont remember gypsy jokes being banned in the Minisiege policy, good sire!

And i still think, that those jokes are funny! Big Grin

But not the real coco`s racism.... if you know what i mean...

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!
Why are you lying to these people?Are you using the fact that they don't know the history of our peoples and our languages?What the fuck is racism about here? Americans don't take offense when they are called "Yankees", the British don't take offense at "Tommy", the Germans at "Fritz", the Russians don't take offense at "Moskal" as you call them.And only the poor Hippy finds some kind of racism in this (? are you a race?).For those who do not know what this word means, it is literally a tuft of hair on the head, the hairstyle of Cossacks, and this is what they are called, in our game there is even a banner with a Cossack, and he has just such a hairstyle.You're ridiculous with your pathetic attempts to bite me.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
You better ask sorry from Krembit!

You hurted him very ignorant way!

I demand yu staph trolling me, because im ukranian! I demand you act yourself just like other guys do!

try to respect other players, coco!

And respect gypsies too!

They have great music!
But your statements, which I have already stated earlier, but which have so far remained unpunished for you, are rabid racism against blacks, Jewish people and Gypsies! And after all, this person has the audacity to accuse others of something like this!Amazing!You probably realized that as you called yourself here - "ukranian" everything is allowed here, well then everything is clear to me.
                                     Coco Shrapnel
All you have to do - ask sorry....

ask forgivness for everything you have done, ask forgivness for very dirty word you have spelled, Coco....

Dont forget about karma....  cause this is very serious, if you hate ukranians, if you call us "nazi", then it`s you - a nazi, who hates ukranians.

You said horrible things about Krembit, while he is one of best people on Minissiege! Hpw dare you!?  You are monster!

karma, coco....  karma is very real...
You two need Jesus.

This man will guide you into the light, my friends.

[Image: Dg66bqFW0AAihr6.jpg]
Agree! But coco is a pagan! Let Jesus lead you, coco!!!! Let Jesus in your heart and you become happy!
Guys, i still have problems with racism from coco....

once again he used extremly racist word about me cause im ukranian.... he do it every single game

He is very toxic and horrible person, i beleive he should be muted or something.

Let`s make Minisiege free from toxic coco! Make Minisiege Great Again!

https://ibb.co/C8jJXDN