Thread Closed 
OHOH YOU'RE APPROACHING ME[Closed] Unban request
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban/mute): [Empire_Gen]MIKE_KOK
Your GUID (optional): 461020
Date and hour of your ban/mute (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): 8:21 pm (Paris Time), 14/10/2023
Reason for your ban: For trolling teammates because I threw a Molotov cocktail at them, killing nearly an entire regiment. And thus, I was permanently banned from the server.
Write your apology:
Last time that I was banned was in 2 years, around late February 2021. The reason of my ban was that I trolled, TNT spammed.
For the next years, I had stopped trolling unnecessarily and went to just, simply, play along with my other comrades.
But, something happened 4 days ago, when intoxicated, I thought it would be "funny" to sabotage a whole regiment within the attacking team, by throwing at them a Molotov cocktail. I owe them a sincere apology ; I am sorry, I regret my actions that night.
And also, I owe you people an apology for being a d*ck for every single time that I deliberately obstruct your gameplay. It isn't just a fake, facade message that I am writing now but an in-depth retrospective of my wrong-doings in Minisiege and in other NW servers.

I swear, it won't be the same again.

Thanks for reading my message,
- Mike
Hello Mike,

as you have already seen - this is the wrong place for your unban request.
Since you have already posted it in Minisiege- area (where it belongs) - i will now close this one.

Respectfully

T